Banks, credit unions offer loans with low interest rate to government workers hit by shutdown

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
this thread is as much of a PSA as an attempt to share news - low and ZERO interest loans are available for federal workers affected by the shutdown

Anyone who is familiar with my posting history will not be surprised that I support President Trump on this

However, I do feel for the people and families that are affected, so I feel like this information should be shared and made available

Are there any federal employees on this forum? Or does anyone know someone that works for the government?

If so, please share this info - federal employees will get back pay for the days of work they missed and the government will not be shut down forever

Low or no interest loans are available, i am not pretending that this is an ideal situation, but it is important that people know that they have options

Good luck to anyone that is directly feeling pain or suffering hardship over this

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/07/ban...-workers-without-pay-because-of-shutdown.html

With the government shutdown now in its 18th day, banks and credit unions are offering accommodations to federal workers who've seen their paychecks stop.

Some 420,000 employees are considered "essential," and are working without pay, while 380,000 others have been ordered to stay home, according to calculations provided to CNBC by Paul Light, a professor of public service at New York University.

Can't enslave folks without debt, just another business opportunity built upon someone else's misfortune; induced by the power structure itself.

Forum List

Back