Banksy’s billboard cat removed as meaning of his London animals revealed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The art work was simply the outline of a cat stretching and filled in black .
Zero connection with Art

No detail .
No message .
No symbolism

But our resident Tithead with a brain roughly the size of that cat knows otherwise

WHAT A BUFFOON .

Indeed , only supposition that the perp was Banksy .
But Tithead the Guardian's parrot knows different .

The art work was simply the outline of a cat stretching and filled in black .
Zero connection with Art

No detail .
No message .
No symbolism

But our resident Tithead with a brain roughly the size of that cat knows otherwise

WHAT A BUFFOON .

Indeed , only supposition that the perp was Banksy .
But Tithead the Guardian's parrot knows different .
I dont understand that art but I know what I like!!

Graffiti rarely touches the feelings for art. It is merely a cry for attention in a public space at the expensive of the supporting materials.

Graffiti rarely touches the feelings for art. It is merely a cry for attention in a public space at the expensive of the supporting materials.
Thats basically vastators argument in more educated phrasing.

I dont think any of us has the standing to deem it art or anything else. It either stirs you or tr doesnt.

Conservatives have always had a problem with art.

I remember the uproar over Fuck the Police. I was listeningto it on my spotify yesterday. It was smeared mercilessly back in the day but now it stands as one of the big artistic highlights of its time.

Have a day off mate.
Just over a month in the job and Oh Dear Keir has made Britain grim. His policies and actions on immigrants incited the riots, the world witnessed that too.

I would reciprocate with, "Have a day off mate", too, but you're already and unemployed welfare sponger. But your ilk helps with the grim.

I dont understand that art but I know what I like!!

I even doubt your belief -- you have simply been programmed to think and speak in certain ways but are quite unsuited to be involved in any matters involving depths of feeling and understanding .

And "that art" has nothing to do with real Art

I am sure that some people think that Baked Beans on Toast or Beefburgers represent great eating .
But liking them has no relation to an understanding of cuisine or gastronomy .

Just a quick primer for the Troglodytes .

Just over a month in the job and Oh Dear Keir has made Britain grim. His policies and actions on immigrants incited the riots, the world witnessed that too.

I would reciprocate with, "Have a day off mate", too, but you're already and unemployed welfare sponger. But your ilk helps with the grim.
These are tory legacy riots uelled by farage and cruella.

Forum List

Back