Bannon is a self proclaimed Leninist; he is a bolshevik

• Banned
I am not an Alt Right bolshevik enamored with racial and social taboos, like you, Jon.

Wow, hes a white supremacist, now a leninist. I agree you can be both as the democrats have shown, but to call Bannon this with no proof again is hilarious. Yeah hes like Lenin in that he wants to destroy the establishment, and I wish him well.

Isn't Steve Bannon a chief strategist for President Trump? The message board didn't change that did it?

Bannon, the chief strategist in the WH, is a self avowed Leninist who says without shame he wants to destroy the nation and country.

He is a Bolshevik, and with his master, Orange Commissar, he owes his allegiance to Russia and Putin.

Steve Bannon, Bolshevik: Maybe Donald Trump’s alt-right Svengali really is a “Leninist”

Are you sure he's Leninist and not a Trot, Stalinist or Maoist?

Also I would have believed those like you would welcome Marxism with open arms and legs in the air!?!

Finally, Will Bannon be the new type of closet Liberal pretending to be Conservative but is flaming in the closet instead!?!

Bannon says he is a Leninist, a bolshevik, so there is your proof.

That means bucky and sassy are bolsheviks, anti Americans who hold allegiance to Russia.

Bannon, the chief strategist in the WH, is a self avowed Leninist who says without shame he wants to destroy the nation and country.

He is a Bolshevik, and with his master, Orange Commissar, he owes his allegiance to Russia and Putin.

Steve Bannon, Bolshevik: Maybe Donald Trump’s alt-right Svengali really is a “Leninist”

Also I would have believed those like you would welcome Marxism with open arms and legs in the air!?!

Finally, Will Bannon be the new type of closet Liberal pretending to be Conservative but is flaming in the closet instead!?!
Take it up with Bannon, the self avowed Leninist.

Take it up with Bannon, the self avowed Leninist.

C'mon Jake you know everything and can answer the questions!

Personally it would be a hoot if all you wrote is true because then those that voted for Donald Trump could never write about how you suckle at the tit of communism, but alas didn't I read Bannon also turn into the Hulk while screaming white pride and doing the Irish jig!?!

^^^ Look at Bolsheviks rallying to Bannon's defense. Very telling.

Still don't know why the lefties are pursuing this.

What's the point?

We'll see what happens; we don't have a choice.

To mock those that voted for Donald Trump because many that voted for Trump usually describe the left as communist and if Bannon and Trump were closet communist then the humor in all this would be too damn funny!

Just my spin on it!

Forum List

Back