Bannon is a self proclaimed Leninist; he is a bolshevik

Media across the spectrum report him as a Leninist.

Stephen Bannon and Breitbart News, in Their Words - The New York ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/.../stephen-bannon-breitbart-words.html
7 days ago - “I'm a Leninist,” Mr. Bannon was quoted as saying by a writer for The Daily Beast who met him at a party in 2014. He later said he did not recall ...
Avowed Leninist Steve Bannon Is Using Trump to Overthrow the ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Avowed-Leninist-Steve-Bannon-Is-Using-Trump...
Oct 21, 2016 - Sedition: "conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch." So where does Trump campaign CEO Steve ...
Steve Bannon, Trump's Top Guy, Told Me He Was 'A Leninist' Who ...

https://www.reddit.com/.../steve_bannon_trumps_top_guy_told_me_he_...
Aug 22, 2016 - He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I'm a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.
Who Is Steve Bannon? - WSJ
www.wsj.com/articles/who-is-steve-bannon-1479254631
5 days ago - The left erupts over Steve Bannon, the Trump aide who called himself a 'Leninist,' the Wall Street Journal writes in an editorial.
Steven Bannon, Donald Trump's new campaign chief and alt-right ...
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/the...bannon/496796/
Aug 25, 2016 - The Radical Anti-Conservatism of Stephen Bannon ... Stephen Bannon, who recently took over as Donald Trump's campaign manager, once ...

Trump is a collectivist, yes.

Bannon calls himself a Leninist, yes.

The GOP got fooled, bigly.

popcorn 4.jpg

Still don't know why the lefties are pursuing this.

What's the point?

We'll see what happens; we don't have a choice.

To mock those that voted for Donald Trump because many that voted for Trump usually describe the left as communist and if Bannon and Trump were closet communist then the humor in all this would be too damn funny!

Just my spin on it!
I just don't get the point of this stuff.

The conspiracy theories and scare tactics and name-calling and the rest accomplish nothing.

It certainly doesn't change minds. In fact, it played a role in Trump winning in the first place.

^^^ Look at Bolsheviks rallying to Bannon's defense. Very telling.
You know Jake I think its time to put you on ignore because you ain't nothing but a two bit ass sucking hack troll and a fake.
Another bolshevik, who refuses to accept what Bannon describes himself as, and which is verified by the wide spectrum of media.

This is not going away.

The alt right is bolshevik and collectivist, yes.

Yes, to you watching in wonderment, Trump and Co is the crazy side of America.

Bannon, the chief strategist in the WH, is a self avowed Leninist who says without shame he wants to destroy the nation and country.

He is a Bolshevik, and with his master, Orange Commissar, he owes his allegiance to Russia and Putin.

Steve Bannon, Bolshevik: Maybe Donald Trump’s alt-right Svengali really is a “Leninist”
Salon?

Ya get better input from Bazooka Joe comics.
^^^^ You gots to read to knows, bub.

#21 above.

Great line up of references.

I'm willing to let him work his job, and gauge him by his actions, not his words.

You?

Media across the spectrum report him as a Leninist.

Stephen Bannon and Breitbart News, in Their Words - The New York ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/.../stephen-bannon-breitbart-words.html
7 days ago - “I'm a Leninist,” Mr. Bannon was quoted as saying by a writer for The Daily Beast who met him at a party in 2014. He later said he did not recall ...
Avowed Leninist Steve Bannon Is Using Trump to Overthrow the ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Avowed-Leninist-Steve-Bannon-Is-Using-Trump...
Oct 21, 2016 - Sedition: "conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch." So where does Trump campaign CEO Steve ...
Steve Bannon, Trump's Top Guy, Told Me He Was 'A Leninist' Who ...

https://www.reddit.com/.../steve_bannon_trumps_top_guy_told_me_he_...
Aug 22, 2016 - He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I'm a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.
Who Is Steve Bannon? - WSJ
www.wsj.com/articles/who-is-steve-bannon-1479254631
5 days ago - The left erupts over Steve Bannon, the Trump aide who called himself a 'Leninist,' the Wall Street Journal writes in an editorial.
Steven Bannon, Donald Trump's new campaign chief and alt-right ...
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/the...bannon/496796/
Aug 25, 2016 - The Radical Anti-Conservatism of Stephen Bannon ... Stephen Bannon, who recently took over as Donald Trump's campaign manager, once ...
what exactly are you after here?

Great line up of references.

I'm willing to let him work his job, and gauge him by his actions, not his words.

You?
Of course. He is a progressive statist, unafraid of Big Government, so let's see what he does.

His supporters on the far and alt right, and those who are bolsheviks, are going to get hammered daily. They are no good for this country. If Kushner gets Bannon fired, I will be absolutely delighted.

Bannon, the chief strategist in the WH, is a self avowed Leninist who says without shame he wants to destroy the nation and country.

He is a Bolshevik, and with his master, Orange Commissar, he owes his allegiance to Russia and Putin.

Steve Bannon, Bolshevik: Maybe Donald Trump’s alt-right Svengali really is a “Leninist”
Don't leftist claim the right is intolerant of diversity??
So you are tolerant of the left then? Or you are not? Or, more likely, you are confused.

Bannon and the Alt Right bolsheviks need to be hunted down and thrown out of government.

So you are tolerant of the left then? Or you are not? Or, more likely, you are confused.

Bannon and the Alt Right bolsheviks need to be hunted down and thrown out of government.

Yes, he is not a member of the Muslim Brotherhood the way many of those surrounding Obama are.

Yes, he is not a member of the Muslim Brotherhood the way many of those surrounding Obama are.
What a stupid lie on your part. And that is no excuse to have an Alt Right bolshevik in the US government.

Wow, hes a white supremacist, now a leninist. I agree you can be both as the democrats have shown, but to call Bannon this with no proof again is hilarious. Yeah hes like Lenin in that he wants to destroy the establishment, and I wish him well.
I don't think he is a Leninist either, he respects the aristocracy too much to be a communist. On the other hand, I think he is a big fan of the way the Soviet propaganda machine worked, not all of its content, but how it worked.

Forum List

Back