🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack and Michelle Obama Discriminate when Making Guest List

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
That's right, they discriminate.

---Michelle Obama claims that her and Barack will not meet with people who have not taken the coronavirus vaccine.---

Barack and Michelle are sore afraid of white people.
They fear for their lives.
Just imagine....every time their kids go for a ride in their limos....they only have 5 gun-packing Secret Service agents to protect them from being pulled over by racist cops.

If they had it then they are fine. If they aren't the angle they are trying to push is a lie.

Besides, honestly who gives a shit? They are nobodies now. I wouldn't even cross the street to let them buy me dinner.

---Michelle Obama claims that her and Barack will not meet with people who have not taken the coronavirus vaccine.---

That isn't discrimination. They're private citizens and just don't want to hang out with covid carriers. Sounds fine to me. If your mayor or governor go that direction, then, you got a problem.

While I have no love lost on O'Bungle and his/her/its wife/husband/other, if they're talking about personal guests then that's their right. Even if they choose not to associate with people of any particular race, religion, color, sexuality in their home(s) that's their right. But if they're involved in any public function they cannot be allowed to dictate who can or cannot attend. If they don't like who's there it's their right to make (bigger) asses of themselves and walk away.

Or slither.

Or whatever they do..........

That isn't discrimination. They're private citizens and just don't want to hang out with covid carriers. Sounds fine to me. If your mayor or governor go that direction, then, you got a problem.

Blah blah blah blah

Don't care. Like Trump they are in the rear view mirror.

There is no need to criticize the former First Family.

Everyone has the right to decide with whom they wish to "hang."

If they wish to exclude people who have not taken the vaccine, that's fine.

People who have not taken the vaccine know that they will meet rejection from many quarters, so they will either (a) take the vaccine eventually or (b) adjust their lives to being discriminated against in various venues.

I wish the Obamas the very best. Although I do not admire them (especially her), polls say that they are the most admired people in the world.

I thought these two traitors were in Guantanamo.

If they are not they should be.

Oh by the way: When will you finally close this concentration camp (and all other illegal prisons, whether someone knows something from their existence or not) and use either the international laws for prisoners of war or your own laws, which have to be the same for all US-Americans - including all of your prisoners, whether they are US-Americans or not.

Last edited:

The act of making a guest list is quite literally discrimination. I don’t know what point you think you’re making but it isnt a very good one.

Was Jussie Smollett invited???

the "three amigOs" (all GAY MEN)

See the source image

See the source image

Forum List

Back