Barack missed a putt on 15

so in your mind prior to jan 09 the middle east was perfect, north and south korea were buddies, only legal immigrants came to the us, and the economy was in tip top shape?
09?

Didn't I say the last six years?

Obama is in his seventh year....that gives him a one year grace period.....

Much more than you clowns gave Bush who had to deal with 9/11.....

Obama used the same policies as Bush in his first year....but every problem after that is all his.
so again, he isn't still dealing with past problems, asall presidents do, everything wrong in the world today is his fault? you generously didnt blame him for seven months, but now it's all obama's doing?
I was specific.

All presidents deal with problems that plague us for generations......But it is always the fault of politicians and governments that we have to deal with them for generations.

The middle east wasn't a problem for nearly 25 years after Blackjack Pershing dealt with it...

Today, he'd be tried and hung for using those tactics.....even though they worked very effectively.

The point I'm trying to make is that Obama isn't still dealing with Bushes problems...because many of today's problems ARE his problems.

Remember, he wanted the job an campaigned on the promise of knowing how to fix them. If they're not fixed, its his fault.

You are aware that Blackjack Pershing had nothing to do with the Middle East?
Maybe you should read what he did to Muslims after WWI
It happened in the Philippines about 1911
Read more at snopes.com: Pershing and Pigs

09?

Didn't I say the last six years?

Obama is in his seventh year....that gives him a one year grace period.....

Much more than you clowns gave Bush who had to deal with 9/11.....

Obama used the same policies as Bush in his first year....but every problem after that is all his.
so again, he isn't still dealing with past problems, asall presidents do, everything wrong in the world today is his fault? you generously didnt blame him for seven months, but now it's all obama's doing?
I was specific.

All presidents deal with problems that plague us for generations......But it is always the fault of politicians and governments that we have to deal with them for generations.

The middle east wasn't a problem for nearly 25 years after Blackjack Pershing dealt with it...

Today, he'd be tried and hung for using those tactics.....even though they worked very effectively.

The point I'm trying to make is that Obama isn't still dealing with Bushes problems...because many of today's problems ARE his problems.

Remember, he wanted the job an campaigned on the promise of knowing how to fix them. If they're not fixed, its his fault.

That was in the Philippines.
Oh, so that means it wasn't effective......My bad.

I was specific.

What is bad is your memory of times and places.

I was specific.

What is bad is your memory of times and places.
No, what is bad is My indifference to your point.

So, looking year over year....the Dow is only down 4%...

I'm thinking that a panic isn't really called for just now..

Hold on to your ass!!!!

Great fall of China sinks world stocks, dollar tumbles

LONDON (Reuters) - Alarm bells rang across world markets on Monday as a 9 percent dive in Chinese shares and a sharp drop in the dollar and major commodities panicked investors.

European stocks opened more than 3 percent in the red after their Asian counterparts slumped to 3-year lows as a three month-long rout in Chinese equities threatened to get out of hand.

Safe-haven government bonds and the yen and the euro rallied as widespread fears of a China-led global economic slowdown and currency war kicked in.

"It is a China driven macro panic," said Didier

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 Sep 15 (YMU15.CBT)
-CBOT
transparent-1093278.png

Hold on to your ass!!!!

LONDON (Reuters) - Alarm bells rang across world markets on Monday as a 9 percent dive in Chinese shares and a sharp drop in the dollar and major commodities panicked investors.

European stocks opened more than 3 percent in the red after their Asian counterparts slumped to 3-year lows as a three month-long rout in Chinese equities threatened to get out of hand.

Safe-haven government bonds and the yen and the euro rallied as widespread fears of a China-led global economic slowdown and currency war kicked in.

"It is a China driven macro panic," said Didier

Mini Dow Jones Indus.-$5 Sep 15 (YMU15.CBT)
-CBOT
transparent-1093278.png
you forgot to add 'thanks, obama' at the end of your post.

Forum List

Back