🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack Obama is gay?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
  • A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

• “It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

• DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”

• Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.

• Larry Sinclair’s sensational charge that he had sex and used cocaine twice with Obama while Obama was an Illinois state senator. Sinclair tells his story in “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder.”

Claim: Obama hid ?gay life? to become president

• After nearly four years in office, many Americans still express frustration that much about Barack Obama remains a mystery as establishment media remain incurious about the Democratic president, while seemingly ready to dispatch crack investigative teams at a moment’s notice to probe into the personal lives of Republican figures such as Sarah Palin.

• Largely ignored in 2008 was research by the Hillary Clinton campaign based on contacts developed with members of the church Obama attended for two decades, Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

• Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.

• “He kept his eye on the young guys coming up in Trinity,” she said, “and if he spotted someone that acted or looked gay, then Wright would give them kind of a guidance counselor-type direction on how to keep down low – how to do the things they wanted to do, but then also getting married and looking ‘respectable’ – being part of black society.” To Trinity insiders, the Down Low Club was simply known as “the program.” “That’s the terminology. At Trinity, you’re urged to ‘get with the program,’” explained a male beneficiary of the Down Low Club. “What that means is it’s OK to go ahead and have sex with men, just as long as you ‘get with the program’ and marry a woman, somebody no straight guy would want to marry.”

• The wife, the Down Low Club member explained, is “your ‘beard,’ your cover – so you can look like you’re living a straight life, even though you’re not.”
Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!

Well, if World Nut Daily says it's true...

Seriously, if it was so well known how hard do you think it would be for a political opponent to dig that information up? Do you believe everything you hear, because it makes Obama look bad in your opinion? For once, think.

Rubber Room or Badlands?

you-decide.jpg

• Jesse Jackson and Jeremiah Wright 'ARRANGED' OBAMA MARRIAGE

• “Michelle was nasty, and most straight guys would never be able to put up with her moods and temperament,” Robyn maintained. “But Obama really didn’t care. Michelle had the credentials and she looked the part. Obama wasn’t interested in her for sex.”

• “I went to the room where all the coats were on the bed, because I wanted to leave. I was surprised to find the light in the room was off and the coats were on the floor,” she said. “Then I realized there were two men hugging and kissing in there. One of those men was Obama. This was long before anybody knew Obama, before he became famous like he is today.”

• “That’s what Wright did for Obama,” she claimed. “He connected Obama in the community, and he helped Obama hide his homosexuality.”

Jesse Jackson, Wright ?arranged? Obama marriage

Seriously, if it was so well known how hard do you think it would be for a political opponent to dig that information up? Do you believe everything you hear, because it makes Obama look bad in your opinion? For once, think.

Well, considering the source comes from Hillary Clinton's camp - which dug up this information on him, how are you going to explain this one away as a "conservative" attack?

A prominent member of the New York fetish scene says that Rottweiler is not only gay, but is in to bestiality with male animals.

Now, I don't believe it myself... But someone said it, so it must be true. Right?

Rubber Room or Badlands?

you-decide.jpg

Even for Rottweiler, this topic is so unbelievably retarded. :eusa_drool:

Because......?

Ever notice that libtards add absolutely nothing to their one line posts? No explanation for their position. No facts. No links. Nothing to back up their bullshit.

The next time a libtard adds anything to support their position will be the first time!

• A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

• “It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

• DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”

• Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.

• Larry Sinclair’s sensational charge that he had sex and used cocaine twice with Obama while Obama was an Illinois state senator. Sinclair tells his story in “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder.”

Claim: Obama hid ?gay life? to become president

So...what you are REALLY saying is that a person can profess to be straight...have a wife...have kids...and still be gay?

Ok, I'll buy that part. :D

No you guys you're all wrong. The world is ALREADY convinced that Obama is a Kenyan muslim, and soon they will think he is a GAY Kenyan muslim!!! MUAHAHAHA!

You can't possibly believe that there is no such thing as a gay muslim, can you? :lmao:

That's the beauty of it all!!! The world will be convinced that he's a gay kenyan muslim... and they'll think that ALL muslims and black people are gay!!! And then republicans can take over the world!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

dr-evil.jpg

Well, for one half of the guys on the other side have had affairs of some kind, and Obama has such a good opposition research crew, one peep about his sexuality would end up with a total trashing of his opponent. They wouldn't even have to have facts, just make shit up.

It's clear that Obama jumps through hoops whenever anyone mentions the issue and he grew up with a transsexual nanny and a mentor that is a known homosexual.

Christ Almighty on a stick. The man's Gay.

Well, considering the source comes from Hillary Clinton's camp - which dug up this information on him, how are you going to explain this one away as a "conservative" attack?

HillBuzz.org eh? Weren't they the same people reporting that Obama already planned on moving back to Hawaii in January, because he knew the election was lost? :cuckoo:

A prominent member of the New York fetish scene says that Rottweiler is not only gay, but is in to bestiality with male animals.

Now, I don't believe it myself... But someone said it, so it must be true. Right?

Mmmm.... now that's a tough narrative to continue considering I have never stepped foot in New York. Ever. Not even for a connecting flight. :lmao:

Oops! See, unlike your "protect dear leader at all costs" mentality, at least these stories are being run with some facts behind them. I mean, this story may not be true at all (how could I possibly know at this point - there isn't enough smoke yet to confirm the fire) - but at least they are pointing to actual places (Illinois, Chicago, Trinity Church), and people (Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, etc.) that Obama is clearly connected with.

Like most libtards LWC, you're so fuck'n lazy, you couldn't even do a little bit of homework to make your story sound just a bit more possible... (God, I do LOVE the fact that you can always count on the extraordinary laziness of libtards).

HillBuzz.org eh? Weren't they the same people reporting that Obama already planned on moving back to Hawaii in January, because he knew the election was lost? :cuckoo:

I don't know - were they? I don't follow anything Hillary Clinton and had never even heard of this site before reading this story. I'm just merely pointing out that this story was broke by the radical left. So the standard practice of attacking conservatives to deflect the story simply won't be effective this time (not like it is other times, but you get the point....)

This is a really sick thread. Larry Sinclair failed TWO polygraph tests and failed to provide the name of the supposed limo driver. Sinclair has a very shady history.

Forum List

Back