🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack Obama is gay?

Well, considering the source comes from Hillary Clinton's camp - which dug up this information on him, how are you going to explain this one away as a "conservative" attack?

HillBuzz.org eh? Weren't they the same people reporting that Obama already planned on moving back to Hawaii in January, because he knew the election was lost? :cuckoo:

I don't know - were they? I don't follow anything Hillary Clinton and had never even heard of this site before reading this story. I'm just merely pointing out that this story was broke by the radical left. So the standard practice of attacking conservatives to deflect the story simply won't be effective this time (not like it is other times, but you get the point....)

He claims to be a Hillary supporter. He is nothing more. He is not an investigative journalist, and has no connection to anybody in Hillary's camp.

A prominent member of the New York fetish scene says that Rottweiler is not only gay, but is in to bestiality with male animals.

Now, I don't believe it myself... But someone said it, so it must be true. Right?

Mmmm.... now that's a tough narrative to continue considering I have never stepped foot in New York. Ever. Not even for a connecting flight. :lmao:

Oops! See, unlike your "protect dear leader at all costs" mentality, at least these stories are being run with some facts behind them. I mean, this story may not be true at all (how could I possibly know at this point - there isn't enough smoke yet to confirm the fire) - but at least they are pointing to actual places (Illinois, Chicago, Trinity Church), and people (Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, etc.) that Obama is clearly connected with.

Like most libtards LWC, you're so fuck'n lazy, you couldn't even do a little bit of homework to make your story sound just a bit more possible... (God, I do LOVE the fact that you can always count on the extraordinary laziness of libtards).

They spend so much time with their heads in the sand they really don't want to find out the truth. It frightens them.

I know a lot of right wingers on this site know this story is BS. So, where are they to call him out for it? This is what makes your party look bad. Not when people say stupid shit, but when their own party members refuse to call them out on it.

Republicans keep imagining all this gay sex for a reason. It's all about this this intense sexual attraction to black men which is at the root of it.

glen-rice-sarah-palin.jpg

A prominent member of the New York fetish scene says that Rottweiler is not only gay, but is in to bestiality with male animals.

Now, I don't believe it myself... But someone said it, so it must be true. Right?

Mmmm.... now that's a tough narrative to continue considering I have never stepped foot in New York. Ever. Not even for a connecting flight. :lmao:

That's not what my sources tell me. I heard about a connecting "flight" between you and a man with a wide stance in a JFK airport men's room.

That's what my sources tell me anyway. So, it must be true.

This is a really sick thread. Larry Sinclair failed TWO polygraph tests and failed to provide the name of the supposed limo driver. Sinclair has a very shady history.

Just like the Benghazi talking points.....your bullshit response is pure fantasy.

Fantasy? It was widely publicized.

Obama accuser fails polygraph - WND

Obama accuser has long rap sheet - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

So the Homosexual man lied about having sex with men and taking drugs to a government official out to nail his ass to the wall.

Wow, what a stretch.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Wanna hear something unbelievable?

A half black dude with a name that sounds Muslim got elected President of The United States TWICE!

Crazy, huh!

That's not what my sources tell me. I heard about a connecting "flight" between you and a man with a wide stance in a JFK airport men's room.

That's nonsense. Rottweiler was hiking the Appalachian Trail at that time. :eusa_shhh:

It don't matter what the president's sexual preferences are as long as he can keep it in his pants and he doesn't have a serious disease. We could never say that about Clinton.

It is obvious that America prefers a gay Obama over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

Wow - I think you just outed yourself... :lmao:

Who has sources involved with airport men's rooms except those that run in that circle? :lmao:

J.E.D. is GAY. :lmao:

That's nonsense. Rottweiler was hiking the Appalachian Trail at that time. :eusa_shhh:

Oh yeah. Then he got caught in a mud slide. No seriously; he literally got caught sliding his dick into some guy's mud-butt. That's what my sources tell me anyway.

Wow - I think you just outed yourself... :lmao:

Who has sources involved with airport men's rooms except those that run in that circle? :lmao:

J.E.D. is GAY. :lmao:

You're over compensating. You must be really really gay.

Forum List

Back