🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack Obama is gay?

• A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

• “It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

• DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”

• Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.

• Larry Sinclair’s sensational charge that he had sex and used cocaine twice with Obama while Obama was an Illinois state senator. Sinclair tells his story in “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder.”

Claim: Obama hid ?gay life? to become president
If World Net Daily said it, it must be true.

• A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

• “It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

• DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”

• Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.

• Larry Sinclair’s sensational charge that he had sex and used cocaine twice with Obama while Obama was an Illinois state senator. Sinclair tells his story in “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder.”

Wnd? Fucking wnd. Wow.

This is a really sick thread. Larry Sinclair failed TWO polygraph tests and failed to provide the name of the supposed limo driver. Sinclair has a very shady history.

Doesn't matter. THIS will be the thing that brings Obama down! :)

$obama kisses man.jpg

World News Daily? Looking for the truth there would be like looking in Mein Kampf for it.

I know a lot of right wingers on this site know this story is BS. So, where are they to call him out for it? This is what makes your party look bad. Not when people say stupid shit, but when their own party members refuse to call them out on it.

Call me out for what? Sharing a link for discussion? :cuckoo:

It's comical watching you radical libtard become unglued because of the mere threat that "dear leader" may not be exactly who you thought he was.

I've yet to accuse him of being gay anywhere on USMB nor did I write the article you fuck'n moron. You're embarrassing yourself with your sick devotion to Barack.

Obviously he's not. But who freaking cares.

The right wing cares. Such active imaginations. Imagine if they put that imagination to helping the country instead of smears and trying to bring down the country?

maybe hes BI.

is that worse than gay?

you could up the ante by claiming hes Bi and will do anyone

So...what you are REALLY saying is that a person can profess to be straight...have a wife...have kids...and still be gay?

Ok, I'll buy that part. :D

Jim McGreevey.

who cares if he is?

I do - in so much as he has intentionally deceived the American people to get elected (if he is gay).

You seem to think being gay is a disqualification for the Presidency.

No - I think lying to the American people "is a disqualification for the Presidency".

I'm not sure which is more sad, the fact that you don't agree, or the fact that you intentionally attempted to misrepresent my post because you're incapable of taking me head on in an honest debate...

Barack Obama is either a Gay Straight Man or a Straight Gay Man...it's a puzzlement as to which one.

Forum List

Back