Barack Obama Killed Osama Bin Laden. Period.

OK, now let's see if you can tell us the difference between Obama and each of the men on your list (skin color is NOT it).

DING. Times up.

The answer is... Churchill, Patton, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Montgomery all served in the military. Obama did not. To put Obama in that list of 'great military commanders' because of one decision, is simply ridiculous.

I doubt any of those great men would have used their actions and commands as a campaign prop either.

Can you imagine Eisenhower using his command at Normandy to get just one vote.... his actions spoke all by themselves.
Heroes dont brag about it.

One other thing..... WHY THE FUCK DID OBAMA SEND THE BUST OF CHURCHILL BACK TO THE U.K. ? :confused:
Real heroic of him....
:doubt:

Why are you yelling. Did your font key break?

OK, now let's see if you can tell us the difference between Obama and each of the men on your list (skin color is NOT it).

DING. Times up.

The answer is... Churchill, Patton, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Montgomery all served in the military. Obama did not. To put Obama in that list of 'great military commanders' because of one decision, is simply ridiculous.

I doubt any of those great men would have used their actions and commands as a campaign prop either.

Can you imagine Eisenhower using his command at Normandy to get just one vote.... his actions spoke all by themselves.

One other thing..... WHY THE FUCK DID OBAMA SEND THE BUST OF CHURCHILL BACK TO THE U.K. ? :confused:
Real heroic of him....

he wanted to bitch slap the Brits?

The right wing gave President Obama no credit when bin Laden was killed. None. And they are giving him no credit now. But you can bet your sweet %#& that if it had been GWB, his praises would have been sung to the high heavens. And you can take that to the damn bank!!!

Check out Jillian's link, it shows exactly how things would have unfolded.

Video - Jon Stewart asks how Republicans would have reacted had Bush killed bin Laden - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

The right wing gave President Obama no credit when bin Laden was killed. None. And they are giving him no credit now. But you can bet your sweet %#& that if it had been GWB, his praises would have been sung to the high heavens. And you can take that to the damn bank!!!

you are a moron and a liar. I personally gave Obama credit for giving the go ahead from day 1. Look back in this thread, multiple righties gave him credit for making the right call.

again, you're a liar and a moron.

Per the Time article.

"I can only speak with authority through Feb. 15, 2009," said Michael Hayden, who was George W. Bush's last CIA director. "But at that point, when people would ask 'When's the last time you really knew where he was?' my answer was Tora Bora in 2001."
Read more: Picking Up a Cold Trail: President Obama's Search for bin Laden - TIME

So...Obama lied when he gave credit to the Bush administration for their role in tracking down bin Laden?

Look how lazy you are - is proper grammar that difficult???...

Really??? \/\/\/

Look how lazy you are - is proper grammar that difficult???...

What are you? some kinda fucking heckler??

Go to your progressive friends and massage their egos...

Nope... I just dont like you, and where the Hell do you get off calling me a 'progressive'?

Your an asshole to folks on here for no reasons.... Ive seen it too many times.

You a jerk, and like calling ya out for it.

Yep, we may be on the same side of things politically, but I dont walk hand in hand with assholes.

Your words to Candycorn when she announced the birth of a grandkid was way out of line and I have'nt forgotten it.... Hell, I dont even like her, but your words that night made an impression on me. Your not here to make friends is what you said.... so :fu:

Your a fucking asshole!

Check out Jillian's link, it shows exactly how things would have unfolded.

Video - Jon Stewart asks how Republicans would have reacted had Bush killed bin Laden - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Yes... Jon Stewart... a COMEDIAN... used precognition to determine exactly how things 'would' have gone. You're a hopeless dumb fuck.

Lets not forget Bill Clinton could have taken out OBL before 9/11 but chose not to despite knowing OBL was a serious threat...

DING. Times up.

Real heroic of him....

Why are you yelling. Did your font key break?

Oops... not meant to be a yell.
Except for the caps part :)

Not as serious a known threat as he was after 9/11/01, when Bush said that he neither knew nor cared where OBL was.

Because the Bush Strategy was to take away his state sponsorship and that was totally successful.

Obama killing of OBL vindicates Bush's nonchalance of OBL

Not as serious a known threat as he was after 9/11/01, when Bush said that he neither knew nor cared where OBL was.

I personally didnt blame him. He had his military and CIA forces looking for him...and he knew they certainly knew better than he did on how to find him and what tactics to use.

Same with Obama....thgus why we never saw him out there in the field.

But I guess Obama decided to jump on the "hero" bandwagon when the jumping was good.

If you want to know about what happened please look up Operation Neptune Spear. Hopefully this will help clear things up somewhat.

The CIA briefed Vice Admiral William H. McRaven, the commander of the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), about the compound in January 2011. McRaven said a commando raid would be fairly straightforward but he was concerned about the Pakistani response. He assigned a captain from the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU) to work with a CIA team at their campus in Langley, Virginia. The captain, named "Brian", set up an office in the printing plant in the CIA's Langley compound and, with six other JSOC officers, began to plan the raid.[42]

In addition to a helicopter raid, planners considered attacking the compound with B-2 Spirit stealth bombers. They considered a joint operation with Pakistani forces. President Obama, however, decided that the Pakistani government and military could not be trusted to maintain operational security for the operation against bin Laden. "There was a real lack of confidence that the Pakistanis could keep this secret for more than a nanosecond," a senior adviser to the President told The New Yorker.[42]

President Obama met with the National Security Council on March 14 to review the options. The president was concerned that the mission would be exposed and wanted to proceed quickly. For that reason he ruled out involving the Pakistanis. Defense Secretary Robert Gates and other military officials expressed doubts as to whether bin Laden was actually in the compound, and whether a commando raid was worth the risk. At the end of the meeting the president seemed to be leaning toward a bombing mission. Two US Air Force officers were tasked with exploring that option further
Death of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you find is a Team effort, that began with this nations intelligence community several years prior and then led to planning, and then carrying out this operation. Again while it's prudent to say that without command authority to proceed this operation could not have been carried out and that command authority came from the President and in that one can say the President had a role in the efforts to kill UBL, however the President had little if anything to do with the actual operational aspects of this mission once it had been approved other than to perhaps recall the entire mission.. Again it's worth giving credit to ALL those involved in this operation and espcially those who carried it out.

Last edited:
Really??? \/\/\/

Nope... I just dont like you, and where the Hell do you get off calling me a 'progressive'?

Yep, we may be on the same side of things politically, but I dont walk hand in hand with assholes.

Your words to Candycorn when she announced the birth of a grandkid was way out of line and I have'nt forgotten it.... Hell, I dont even like her, but your words that night made an impression on me. Your not here to make friends is what you said.... so :fu:

Your a fucking asshole!

That's because you're a passive pussy....

That's because you're priorities are all fucked.

I have absolutely ZERO respect for progressives er communists...

Honestly I could give a fuck weather you like me or not because I don't know you and you don't know me....

I don't go through life wishing everyone would like me - that is not my goal.

I am who I am - you can either like me or not, either way I don't really give a shit....

Remember this tho - I'm the one living free while you're chained down over your own obsessions, self infatuation and ego...

DING. Times up.

Real heroic of him....

I just googled "Why the fuck did Obama send the bust of Churchill back to the UK", minus a choice word, and this is what I got:

1) The bust was on loan during the Bush administration
2) Obama prefers to put a bust of Abe Lincoln, an American, in the Oval Office
3) Obama's Kenyan grandfather was tortured by the colonial regime when they suppressed the Mau Mau rebellion.

Your a fucking asshole!

That's because you're a passive pussy....

That's because you're priorities are all fucked.

I have absolutely ZERO respect for progressives er communists...

Honestly I could give a fuck weather you like me or not because I don't know you and you don't know me....

I don't go through life wishing everyone would like me - that is not my goal.

I am who I am - you can either like me or not, either way I don't really give a shit....

Remember this tho - I'm the one living free while you're chained down over your own obsessions, self infatuation and ego...

With the way you talk shit, you don't have any respect for anybody..... including yourself.

Fuck that - yes he was a serious threat...

He funded and produced numerous terrorist attacks during the 90's, he was a wanted man way before 9/11.....

DING. Times up.

Real heroic of him....

I just googled "Why the fuck did Obama send the bust of Churchill back to the UK", minus a choice word, and this is what I got:

1) The bust was on loan during the Bush administration
2) Obama prefers to put a bust of Abe Lincoln, an American, in the Oval Office
3) Obama's Kenyan grandfather was tortured by the colonial regime when they suppressed the Mau Mau rebellion.

so it was to bitch slap the Brits.. we got that several minutes ago. and p double s.. there's room in the WH for MORE than ONE BUst..

Forum List

Back