🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack Obama snorted cocaine and considered a gay fling, new biography claims

Theowl32 believes anything that conforms to his confirmation bias
How is that different from others? Most people will believe anything that confirms their beliefs.
Those who believe in and work with critical thinking can learn. So many here will not do that: they know what they know, don't confuse them with the facts.

So if someone came to you with tons of articles and evidence that Mormonism is a false religion you would look at and read all the material, then make a complete unbiased decision? I think that is to far fetched even for you.

Trump is gay as well. It is obvious, wife never in the whitehouse, lots of male ades and a very very close relationship with Bannon. Lots of smart people are talking about it. Trump's gay love for Bannon is tremendous, believe me.
14214037144446-anigif_enhanced-buzz-15282-1342465300-4.gif
Lots of people are talking about Trumps homosexuality. If you had a pretty wife would you hide her away in NY away from the white house? Of course not, unless you are gay like Trump. He is smitten with Bannon.

According to democrats it seems that you are born homosexual. Isn't it more likely that Hussein considered a heterosexual relationship as part of a political agenda?

According to Republicans....you are a 'gay' if you happen to President while being black.
and it appears they were right.

Well it does appear that way to contards like you and Whitehall....
Facts are Obama has his single wife he is loyal to close always.

Trump has three or for wives, kids from who knows which cant keep track, His latest illegal immigrant wife doesn't even stay at the white house with him. Trump is likely gay. Bannon or Kushner.

OP- Fake news and psychic at that- what he "considered" lol. Consider looking at issues, policies and facts some day, dupes.

In looking at its Amazon listing I conclude the author, well qualified as he probably is, sure must get into the minutia. I can't imagine myself rushing out to pick up this "explosive new biography" and look at things in context.

Product details
  • Hardcover: 1472 pages
  • Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
https://www.amazon.com/Rising-Star-Making-Barack-Obama/dp/0062641832&tag=ff0d01-20

I have a couple versions of the Bible that I've read from Genesis through Revelations a time or two. Otherwise anything over 350-400 pages discourages me by instilling doubts of my ability to maintain interest.

Now that it is confirmed that Obbama the effeminate pansy (who throws like a girl) is a closet faggot, what's the problem?

He's gay! Yippee!!

Isn't that a good thing LWNJ's?

Now that it is confirmed that Obbama the effeminate pansy (who throws like a girl) is a closet faggot, what's the problem?

He's gay! Yippee!!

Isn't that a good thing LWNJ's?
So you believe ANY RW bs, nutter dupe? Enjoy the giant GOP tax cut for the rich and all the cuts in services for you and your friends and family...

Lol, Google it, maybe you should learn things about your messiah before you fall in love with him. I could careless if he is queer, doesn't affect me at all.
You care very much, because you obviously have a crush on him.
I haven't been polishing his knob for the past 8 years, like you have.

You just have been posting your fantasies about that for the past 8 years.
View attachment 124804
For someone that says they support queers, you sure do us them to insult people a lot.

I was just pointing out your habit of posting your sexual fantasies about Barack Obama.

No judgement here.
If I had a fantasy about it, which I don't. It could be fulfilled because he is a queer.

View attachment 124804
For someone that says they support queers, you sure do us them to insult people a lot.

I was just pointing out your habit of posting your sexual fantasies about Barack Obama.

No judgement here.
If I had a fantasy about it, which I don't. It could be fulfilled because he is a queer.
Of course you do. Several of you on the board have strong sexual fantasies on the BoiKing.

View attachment 124804

No judgement here.

You keep posting your sexual fantasies about President Obama - you just can't stop yourself.

No judgement here- but perhaps you might want to consider why you are having those sexual fantasies about President Obama.

So what if Obama is a fag?

Isn't that the goal of every LWNJ? Isn't Obama's gayness a good/great thing?

LWNJ's want everyone to be a fag, dyke, or tranny. Especially children......it's their entire raison d'etre.

M-1_yV2VBvxdLrwMQSjhlZGm6dTWvn6iOGifLaVpUd0qtM0ng_Mg-eI64MJYdH3PtdQIAZlhCiwl1jxrv6_X-NbXwgacXEoh732XJq6isZuO_XJLWzsi_42VuWSkUAAsiVbbcnJEhob8qPTiGMiaH0mSTWr7EQpjl9w3AAQTPSsTjDnMdA=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

What are you jealous? Yes you are!

Barack Obama considered a same-sex romance and regularly snorted cocaine, an explosive new biography has claimed.

The unauthorised biography by Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer David Garrow, entitled Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, details a life of debauchery with drugs and sex long before the politician set his sights on office.
Barack Obama snorted cocaine and considered a gay fling, new biography claims

Just when you thought the demented left could not worship their half black marxist now confirmed faggot any HARDER than they already do.....

Another who fascinates about President Obaman.
Nice to come out teabagger.

So what if Obama is a fag?

Isn't that the goal of every LWNJ? Isn't Obama's gayness a good/great thing?

LWNJ's want everyone to be a fag, dyke, or tranny. Especially children......it's their entire raison d'etre.

M-1_yV2VBvxdLrwMQSjhlZGm6dTWvn6iOGifLaVpUd0qtM0ng_Mg-eI64MJYdH3PtdQIAZlhCiwl1jxrv6_X-NbXwgacXEoh732XJq6isZuO_XJLWzsi_42VuWSkUAAsiVbbcnJEhob8qPTiGMiaH0mSTWr7EQpjl9w3AAQTPSsTjDnMdA=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

So he snorted a couple of lines before he took it in the ass. This is America.

Forum List

Back