🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Cancelled Plans To Marry White Woman, Married Michelle Instead - Better for WH Goal

Why does it bother you so much that Obama had a white girlfriend?
It doesn't bother me at all....but it sure bothered Barry. He's the one who dumped the 'white girl'.

And married Michelle because she was the right color.....what do we call that in this country?..oh yeah...racism.....

Barack Obama has been with Michelle Obama since 1989- marrying her in 1992

But he had another girlfriend who he broke up with in 1986- 31 years ago- over 20 years before he ran for President.

But because that girlfriend was white you think that he broke up with here so he could marry Michelle 6 years later, and run for President 22 years later.......

Its all about race for you.

Now Trump had girlfriends before his first marriage, during his first marriage, between his second and third marriages.

You are okay with that....apparently if the President is white, its okay for him to have white girlfriends.

No..it isn't about race for me...I am a Republican...I don't care about skin color....

LOL- yet here you are starting a thread that is nothing more than you whining about race.

Race- and attacking Obama- and brown nosing Trump- is all that matters to you.

Yes. An uppity negro dating a white woman is always a scandal to certain people.

"Go'n git the lynch mob, easyt!"

Only to left wingers.....obviously, since he thought it would hurt his chances in Chicago politics.....twit.

You do realize none of this is verified, right?

And yet the author is a reputable author......who interviewed the former girlfriend.......and others in obama's circle.....which is something the rest of the democrat press refused to do because they didn't want to expose their Saint to close scrutiny....

LOL- President Obama's girlfriend had been interviewed before.

I am wondering if you will still be obsessing about President Obama's race 20 years from now.

Or will you transfer your obsession to the next President that is not white is elected?

Obsessing over who? Wait....are you talking about that guy who was President just before the Great, Donald Trump....? He gave nuclear weapons to Iran..right?

Clearly you are obsessing about the only non-white President- here you are even lying about him and Iran.

At least it isn't you lying about race this time.

Of course Trump had lots more class.

He at least married the girl first- and then on her, and then divorced her- for a newer model......not for 'politics'

Funny how little many of you know. It is a long established fact that Bill Clinton and brother Roger had sex and drug parties with under-aged girls in Arkansas. It is a long established fact that Hillary is a predatory lesbian. And it is a long established fact that not only was Obama a heavy dope smoker (choom), but was also bisexual. Some of his former "friends" at Columbia have come forward to talk about it.

Yes. An uppity negro dating a white woman is always a scandal to certain people.

"Go'n git the lynch mob, easyt!"

Only to left wingers.....obviously, since he thought it would hurt his chances in Chicago politics.....twit.

And yet the author is a reputable author......who interviewed the former girlfriend.......and others in obama's circle.....which is something the rest of the democrat press refused to do because they didn't want to expose their Saint to close scrutiny....

I am wondering if you will still be obsessing about President Obama's race 20 years from now.

Or will you transfer your obsession to the next President that is not white is elected?

Obsessing over who? Wait....are you talking about that guy who was President just before the Great, Donald Trump....? He gave nuclear weapons to Iran..right? And he had a funny sounding name? Who was he again?

It's something that you can spew so much shit, and still be full of shit.

Funny how little many of you know. It is a long established fact that Bill Clinton and brother Roger had sex and drug parties with under-aged girls in Arkansas. It is a long established fact that Hillary is a predatory lesbian. And it is a long established fact that not only was Obama a heavy dope smoker (choom), but was also bisexual. Some of his former "friends" at Columbia have come forward to talk about it.

It is also a well established fact that Donald Trump is a Russian Spy- and that he had sex parties in New York with underaged girls and boys.

And its a well established fact that all the women he has married are predatory lesbians.

And its a well known fact that Donald Trump loves him his Putin
(well that last is actually true, unlike all of your post)

Here a tidbit with the Obama Trump deal, THE GUY WITH THE FIVE KIDS BY 3 DIFFRENT WOMAN IS THE WHITE GUY.
Yeah.....who knows how many little Obama's are running around Chicago with no Daddy.
At least Trump married their mothers and then had them.
77% of blacks have single mothers.

Always love to hear from Trump voters.
Yep.....logic is so refreshing.....
And so very true.

Why does it bother you so much that Obama had a white girlfriend?
It doesn't bother me at all....but it sure bothered Barry. He's the one who dumped the 'white girl'.

And married Michelle because she was the right color.....what do we call that in this country?..oh yeah...racism.....

But he had another girlfriend who he broke up with in 1986- 31 years ago- over 20 years before he ran for President.

But because that girlfriend was white you think that he broke up with here so he could marry Michelle 6 years later, and run for President 22 years later.......

Now Trump had girlfriends before his first marriage, during his first marriage, between his second and third marriages.

You are okay with that....apparently if the President is white, its okay for him to have white girlfriends.

No..it isn't about race for me...I am a Republican...I don't care about skin color....

LOL- yet here you are starting a thread that is nothing more than you whining about race.

And you are too stupid to realize what this thread is about...obama is a fake.....he is a racist. This, from a Pulitzer Prize winning, left wing author......

Obsessing over who? Wait....are you talking about that guy who was President just before the Great, Donald Trump....? He gave nuclear weapons to Iran..right?

Clearly you are obsessing about the only non-white President- here you are even lying about him and Iran.

No....obama gave them 150 billion dollars, and he made it easier for them to get nuclear weapons.....those are things he will be remembered for.......

And you are too stupid to realize what this thread is about...obama is a fake.....he is a racist. ..

And yet here you are back again-

Obama is not starting threads about 'white girlfriends' - that is all you.

And you are too stupid to realize what this thread is about...obama is a fake.....he is a racist. ..

No...he has a politcal action group and will soon have a fake charity like the clinton's have to do that for him.....he is a racist of the worst kind......sat in a racist church for 20 years, and had domestic terrorist bombers as good friends...he is a horrible human being.

No....obama gave them ...

Thank you for acknowledging you were lying about President Obama again when you said that he gave Iran nuclear weapons.

You lie as naturally as you breathe- heck lying might even be easier for you.

Thank you for acknowledging you were lying about President Obama again when you said that he gave Iran nuclear weapons.

He did......he cleared the path for them to get the weapons......everyone else thinks it is a bad idea...he thinks it is no problem.....he is an idiot...as are you.

No...he has a politcal action group .

Which is not starting threads about anyone's 'white girlfriend'- that would be of course you.

Hell we already know you are the kind of bitter old white dude that thinks that the only kind of racism that exists is racism against white folk.

He did......he cleared the path .

You lied and said Barack Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons.

Iran has no nuclear weapons.

You just lied.

Like you always do.

Which is not starting threads about anyone's 'white girlfriend'- that would be of course you.

Hell we already know you are the kind of bitter old white dude that thinks that the only kind of racism that exists is racism against white folk.

Nope...I point out over and over again that the democrat party is the home of all racists....of every color......they no longer just want white racists, they also want black, hispanic and asian racists......

The democrat party has been and still is the racist party of this country.

You just lied.

Like you always do.

He did....he will go down in history as the man who gave Iran nuclear weapons...

Nope...I point out over and over again that the democrat party is the home of all racists..

Yep- and since 90% of African American voters are Democrats- you are calling virtually African Americans racists, while the virtually lilly white Republicans you think are never racists.

Face it- you started this thread because of your obsession that we had an African American President- who dated a 'white girl'- who was no more 'white' than Obama was.

You just lied.

Like you always do.

He did....he will go down in history as the man who gave Iran nuclear weapons...

How many nukes did he give them?

And when?

Is that like when Reagan gave nukes to North Korea?

Forum List

Back