🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Cancelled Plans To Marry White Woman, Married Michelle Instead - Better for WH Goal

Zag isn't the one who dumped a woman because she was white. That was Barry.
I see you are now stating an unsubstantiated claim as fact.

That's exactly how it works with you tards.

m9rdz8.jpg

I want to bleev it, so it must be true!

Of course you love Trump....Because 'family matters'
And the cycle continues...snowflakes making false accusations a.

What 'false accusations' have I made- its not as if I lied about Comey refusing to testify under oath- that would be you.

You adore Trump- you spend every day defending him and attacking anyone who threatens to tarnish his 'halo'.

Yet- Trump is an adulterer- and Obama is not

Fact:
  1. Donald Trump is an adulterer- he has cheated on his wives
  2. Donald Trump has started three different families by three different women
  3. Donald Trump has been accused of sexual harassment and molestation
Fact:
  1. President Obama has no record of adultery
  2. President Obama has been married to one woman- and still is.
  3. President Obama has two children with his only wife
  4. President Obama has not been accused of rape, or sexual harassment, or sexual molestation.
Of course you love Trump.

Because 'family matters'

And yet at the same time..

Yet at the same time- this is your thread about race- and President Obama

Why was the race of President Obama's previous girlfriend so important to you?

Is race the reason why you are okay with Trump having white girlfriends- but not Obama?

Remember- you started this entire thread- because of race:

'Obama canceled plans to marry white woman'
1. It's not 'Zag's' thread.

Is race the reason why you are okay with Trump having white girlfriends- but not Obama?

awesome-19-when-you-literally-roll-on-the-floor-laughing-FSEPgE-clipart.jpg

a636af145be09c57a5667cc7cad73efb.jpg

SO:
- Barry considered 'gayness'...and changed his mind....
- Barry considered marrying a white woman...but changed his mind...

"Former President Barack Obama ditched plans to marry a white girlfriend because he was worried the interracial relationship would hold back his political ambitions, according to a forthcoming biography of the former president.

The biography, “
Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama,” was written by Pulitzer Prize-winning author David Garrow and is set to come out on May 9. The Daily Caller has previously reported how the book states that a young Obama “considered gayness.

“Barack ‘was very drawn to her, they were very close,’ yet he felt trapped between the woman he loved and the destiny he knew was his.”

- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/03/new-biography-reveals-obama-ditched-marriage-plans-in-order-to-advance-his-career-amazon1/#ixzz4g2OXTL3s

The choices people make.... Hillary once told a reporter the decision to have Chelsea was based initially partly because polls showed candidates who had children were seen as more grounded, level-headed, responsible, appealing, etc.... Now we find out Barry gave up the woman he supposedly loved for his 'destiny' of becoming President.

Barry loved her so little that he would not choose her AND trying to become President. He chose trying to become President without her...so in the end she 'won'.

Barry was the one who showed he did not have the conviction and strength to stand up to racial opposition / opposition to mixed marriages, so he surrendered - willingly conformed to what he thought people would more easily / readily accept.
- In 'Dreams of My Father' Barry wrote that in college he learned to be a chameleon, how to become whatever he had to be.... This was just another example of him doing so.

Barry was so race-conscious and had so little faith in people that he thought he would be 'penalized' by the 'racists' for having a white girlfriend, felt he had to dump her and marry a black woman to win the WH.

The measure of a man is not based on the color of his skin but rather based on his actions. Democrats went on and on in 2008 about how Obama's past did not matter. Au Contraire...it is the past that defines us, that makes us who we are. Every choice we make shows who we are, defines us....defined Obama. It is the CHOICE / CHOICES Obama made that are important to me....and they did prove to be important, despite what Democrats tried to claim.

Last edited:
roflmaoi480.png

Barry loved her so little that he would not choose her AND trying to become President..so in the end she 'won'.

Barry was the one who showed he did not have the conviction and strength to stand up to racial opposition / opposition to mixed marriages, so he surrendered - willingly conformed to what he thought people would more easily / readily accept.
- In 'Dreams of My Father' Barry wrote that in college he learned to be a chameleon, how to become whatever he had to be.... This was just another example of him doing so.

Barry was so race-conscious and had so little faith in people that he thought he would be 'penalized' by the 'racists' for having a white girlfriend, felt he had to dump her and marry a black woman to win the WH.

The measure of a man is not based on the color of his skin but rather based on his actions.

Barry loved her so little

Wow- so Barack Obama had a girl friend before Michelle........

Because of course President's are not supposed to have white girlfriends before they marry.....

Well if the President is Barack Obama....

Its all about race to you.

And always has been.

Barack Obama has been with Michelle Obama since 1989- marrying her in 1992

But he had another girlfriend who he broke up with in 1986- 31 years ago- over 20 years before he ran for President.

But because that girlfriend was white you think that he broke up with here so he could marry Michelle 6 years later, and run for President 22 years later.......

Its all about race for you.

Now Trump had girlfriends before his first marriage, during his first marriage, between his second and third marriages.

You are okay with that....apparently if the President is white, its okay for him to have white girlfriends.

Here a tidbit with the Obama Trump deal, THE GUY WITH THE FIVE KIDS BY 3 DIFFRENT WOMAN IS THE WHITE GUY.

Here a tidbit with the Obama Trump deal, THE GUY WITH THE FIVE KIDS BY 3 DIFFRENT WOMAN IS THE WHITE GUY.

And the guy who married a black woman simply because marrying a white girl wasn't politically advantageous in Chicago democrat politics......

What 'false accusations' have I made- its not as if I lied about Comey refusing to testify under oath- that would be you.

You adore Trump- you spend every day defending him and attacking anyone who threatens to tarnish his 'halo'.

Fact:
Fact:
  4. President Obama has not been accused of rape, or sexual harassment, or sexual molestation.

Because 'family matters'

Obama dumped the white girlfriend because he didn't want the optics of being in a mixed race couple in the democrat party...

Fact:
Fact:

Because 'family matters'

Obama dumped the white girlfriend.

Its all about race with you.

Thats why you don't have a problem with all of the 'white' girlfriends that Trump dumped.

Why does it bother you so much that Obama had a white girlfriend?
It doesn't bother me at all....but it sure bothered Barry. He's the one who dumped the 'white girl'.

And married Michelle because she was the right color...

Apparently Trump has married three times now 'because she was the right color'

You sure are obsessed with race- I think your robe is showing.

Yep- Donald Trump- career sexual harasser, accused rapist- adulterer and serial family starter.

Nice lie, er, TRY there, snowflake..

Fact:
Fact:

Because 'family matters'
So when you are discredited for your comment about Trump versus Clinton you quickly switch to Obama. Your 'surrender' on that discussion is duly noted.
"Switched to Obama"? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

YOUR topic is about Obama.

Dumbass.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Fact:
Fact:

Because 'family matters'

And yet at the same time...you guys don't care that the exact opposite is true of bill clinton.....who has been accused not only of sexual assault but also at least 3 rapes...and when he marches out in public...you all bow your heads and worship him......

And the fact that Trump has never been actually convicted of anything....well, I guess that doesn't matter to you...
Don't hurt yourself with that irony. What has Bill Clinton been convicted of?

No matter what you say or what truth you provide, the sicko leftists will never, ever accept who Bubba was/is or that Obozo is the greatest fake ever foisted upon this nation.

They prefer to accept unsubstantiated rumors about the president no matter what PROOF you provide to the opposite.

Forum List

Back