🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Cancelled Plans To Marry White Woman, Married Michelle Instead - Better for WH Goal

Bill Clinton was known as a rapist for decades.

Using those same standards, Trump has been a rapist for decades.

And you adore him.

By your own standards, you sing the praises of rapist. You admire a rapist more than anyone else in the world, and spend your days running cover for his crimes.

Given that you're such a self-admitted moral deviant, why shouldn't everyone spit on the ground as you pass? Needless to say, nobody wants your type around their children.

And you adore him.

By your own standards, you sing the praises of rapist. You admire a rapist more than anyone else in the world, and spend your days running cover for his crimes.

Given that you're such a self-admitted moral deviant, why shouldn't everyone spit on the ground as you pass? Needless to say, nobody wants your type around their children.

BTW....not just a rapist....Bill Clinton has been a racist his entire life.

True story.

Republican logic.

Get down on Barack and Michelle Obama, who, to the best of our knowledge, have always been faithful to each other and only have two kids and just two kids by the same partner.

Praise Trump who is a serial adulterer and has five kids by three women even if he conceived some of his kids out of wedlock even though Obama's girls were born under wedlock.

Then call themselves family values Christians who claim Trump embodies the spirit of Christ.

Yep- Obama is living family values- Trump is living the values of adultery- and divorce.

Did you vote for the rapist, Bill Clinton?

If you want to add Bill Clinton to the mix- yes- Bill Clinton- like Donald Trump- was an adulterer- and was accused of rape.

President Obama in comparison- and in the company of George Bush- has been a faithful husband, and good father.

Of course Trump is on family #3- which is sort of on par for Conservative icons like Newt Gingrich.

Bill Clinton was known as a rapist for decades..

Like Donald Trump, Bill Clinton was accused of rape- and like Donald Trump- Bill Clinton was an adulterer- but Clinton didn't divorce two wives and start three families.

President Obama in comparison- and in the company of George Bush- has been a faithful husband, and good father.

Of course Trump is on family #3- which is sort of on par for Conservative icons like Newt Gingrich.

And you adore him.

True story.

So you are saying Bill Clinton has even more in common with Donald Trump.

Of course Bill Clinton never refused to rent to African Americans like Donald Trump did......

That doesn't even make sense. He is the result of an interracial relationship.. :dunno:

Nonsense. It makes perfect sense. Obviously, you have never bothered to take the time to read his two books ghostwritten by domestic terrorist and close friend Bill Ayers.

Obama from Dreams of My Father:

‘I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.’

‘I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.’

‘There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.’

‘It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.’

‘I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.’

I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13 « Dr Kent’s Blog

Can you imagine the outrage if very similar statements were made by a white candidate changing the wording only slightly to replace the word black with the word white?

The Rev's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be feigning heart failure crying for their resignation at least and better yet, imprisonment.

This stuff may or may not be politically viable after eight years of the Hussein administration but it is interesting that the media must have known about it before the 08 election but chose to remain silent.

Yep- Obama is living family values-

Why was that ONLY sex when a former rapist and President Bill Clinton was in office?

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker
resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute
pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty
plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official -
felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

That doesn't even make sense. He is the result of an interracial relationship.. :dunno:

Nonsense. It makes perfect sense. Obviously, you have never bothered to take the time to read his two books ghostwritten by domestic terrorist and close friend Bill Ayers.

Obama from Dreams of My Father:

‘I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.’

‘I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.’

‘There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.’

‘It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.’

‘I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.’

I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13 « Dr Kent’s Blog

Can you imagine the outrage if very similar statements were made by a white candidate changing the wording only slightly to replace the word black with the word white?

The Rev's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be feigning heart failure crying for their resignation at least and better yet, imprisonment.

Obama from Dreams of My Father- what is actually in 'dreams' in Green- what is not(the lies) are in red

Not written by Barack Obama or in Dreams of my Father

I wonder why you chose to make that lie?

https://www.amazon.com/Dreams-My-Fa...dp/1400082773#reader_1400082773&tag=ff0d01-20

Yep, that's why he has such high likeability ratings.

A real shame that didn't translate into a great president. Instead, it translated into a terrible, destructive president.

That's why he always rated as a really nice fellow but the country, by a huge margin, always thought we were going in the wrong direction. Which we were!

And you adore him.

True story.

Of course Bill Clinton never refused to rent to African Americans like Donald Trump did......

"Of course Bill Clinton never refused to rent to African Americans like Donald Trump did......"

Not so fast....
  1. Did I mention that Bill 'the rapist' Clinton has been a racist his whole life. His racism has been gratuitous...meaning that the case against Trump was based o his not wanting welfare recipients in his building. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989
  2. Trump didn't demand Confederate flags in his buildings.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

clinton-gore-confederate-1992.jpeg

Your turn.

Last edited:

And you adore him.

True story.

"Of course Bill Clinton never refused to rent to African Americans like Donald Trump did......"

Donald Trump- who displays his family values by being an adulterer and having started three whole families.

What a great example for our kids!

And you adore him.

True story.

Donald Trump- who displays his family values by being an adulterer and having started three whole families.

Compared to a career sexual harasser / sexual assaulter / rapist / pedophile and someone who was racist (dumped a woman because she was white) and considered 'gayness', Trump is at or above par compared to Democrats.

Trying to claim 'my adulterous perv' is better than 'your adulterous perv' is down-right funny.

[trump mode]Some people say Obama was a drag queen. A lot of people believe Obama was born in Kenya to a baboon. He was definitely a Muslim, bleev me. In two weeks, more information about this will come out.[/trump mode]

And you adore him.

True story.

Compared to a career sexual harasser.

Yep- Donald Trump- career sexual harasser, accused rapist- adulterer and serial family starter.

Quite a legacy he has there.

Then we can also remember how he refused to rent to African Americans and Puerto Ricans.

No wonder Easy loves him.

And you adore him.

True story.

Were you worried about your kids when Bill 'the rapist and racist' Clinton was President?

Or the effect of a Bill's wife presidency, that of a congenital liar and career criminal?

No?

[trump mode]Some people say Obama was a drag queen. A lot of people believe Obama was born in Kenya to a baboon. He was definitely a Muslim, bleev me. In two weeks, there will be more information about this.[/trump mode]
lol- that was HUGE!

And you adore him.

True story.

Were you worried about your kids when 'the rapist

I don't think Trump the rapist can rape anyone in the White House.

Is he cheating on wife #3?

Is he getting blowjobs in the Oval Office? Well Trump does have a record of adultery....

2ylqtnc.jpg

Some people say...I'm not saying I am saying it...you can't say later that I said I believed it if if turns out this obvious bullshit is a yuge lie...I'm just saying a lot of people you probably don't even notice I don't actually name...those people bleev...Barack Obama's dad killed Kennedy Elvis.

Forum List

Back