🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Cancelled Plans To Marry White Woman, Married Michelle Instead - Better for WH Goal

SO:
- Barry considered 'gayness'...and changed his mind....
- Barry considered marrying a white woman...but changed his mind...

"Former President Barack Obama ditched plans to marry a white girlfriend because he was worried the interracial relationship would hold back his political ambitions, according to a forthcoming biography of the former president.

The biography, “
Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama,” was written by Pulitzer Prize-winning author David Garrow and is set to come out on May 9. The Daily Caller has previously reported how the book states that a young Obama “considered gayness.

“Barack ‘was very drawn to her, they were very close,’ yet he felt trapped between the woman he loved and the destiny he knew was his.”

- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/03/new-biography-reveals-obama-ditched-marriage-plans-in-order-to-advance-his-career-amazon1/#ixzz4g2OXTL3s

The choices people make.... Hillary once told a reporter the decision to have Chelsea was based initially partly because polls showed candidates who had children were seen as more grounded, level-headed, responsible, appealing, etc.... Now we find out Barry gave up the woman he supposedly loved for his 'destiny' of becoming President.

Sorry, Easy.....
I'm gonna have to go with Option C.....Barack Obama is one of those in the center of the sexual spectrum....neither homosexual nor heterosexual.

There were no women other than Michelle in his life....as girlfriends.

Jack Cashill wrote a book which proved that Bill Ayers wrote Obama's 'autobiography' and in it, the romantic interest was ....'coincidentally' ....similar to one of Ayer's girlfriends.

In Dreams, Obama talks of his love life on only one occasion…. a white woman back in New York. “She was white,” he tells Auma. “She had dark hair, and specks of green in her eyes.” This nameless young woman had grown up on a sprawling estate in the country. Could Obama’s mystery woman have been drawn fully from the memory of Bill Ayers and based on the great love of Ayers’s life, the late Diana Oughton. Physically, the woman of Obama’s memory with her “dark hair, and specks of green in her eyes” evokes images of Oughton. As her FBI files attest, copies of which my correspondent sent me, Oughton had brown hair and green eyes.

a. The two women shared similar family backgrounds as well. In fact, they seemed to have grown up on the very same estate. “The house was very old, her grandfather’s house,” Obama writes of his girlfriend’s country home. “He had inherited it from his grandfather.”

b. Oughton had “brought Bill Ayers and other radicals” to the family homestead in Dwight, Illinois. Oughton’s father’s grandfather built the main house on the estate, a 20-room Victorian mansion.

c. The carriage house, in which Diana lived as a child, now serves as a public library. It may have already seemed like one when Ayers visited, an impression that finds its way into Obama’s words as a library “ filled with old books and pictures of the famous people [the grandfather] had known--presidents, diplomats, industrialists.” Jack Cashill - National Articles:

In short.....Obama's white girlfriend wasn't.
It was Ayer's.
51%2Be7nMv07L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

More [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

This "book" is fake.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

I dare you RWNJs to stick to the truth for just one day.

You can't do it and don't even try.

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

SO:

"Former President Barack Obama ditched plans to marry a white girlfriend because he was worried the interracial relationship would hold back his political ambitions, according to a forthcoming biography of the former president.

The biography, “
Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama,” was written by Pulitzer Prize-winning author David Garrow and is set to come out on May 9. The Daily Caller has previously reported how the book states that a young Obama “considered gayness.

“Barack ‘was very drawn to her, they were very close,’ yet he felt trapped between the woman he loved and the destiny he knew was his.”

- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/03/new-biography-reveals-obama-ditched-marriage-plans-in-order-to-advance-his-career-amazon1/#ixzz4g2OXTL3s

The choices people make.... Hillary once told a reporter the decision to have Chelsea was based initially partly because polls showed candidates who had children were seen as more grounded, level-headed, responsible, appealing, etc.... Now we find out Barry gave up the woman he supposedly loved for his 'destiny' of becoming President.

Sorry, Easy.....
I'm gonna have to go with Option C.....Barack Obama is one of those in the center of the sexual spectrum....neither homosexual nor heterosexual.

There were no women other than Michelle in his life....as girlfriends.

Jack Cashill wrote a book which proved that Bill Ayers wrote Obama's 'autobiography' and in it, the romantic interest was ....'coincidentally' ....similar to one of Ayer's girlfriends.

In Dreams, Obama talks of his love life on only one occasion…. a white woman back in New York. “She was white,” he tells Auma. “She had dark hair, and specks of green in her eyes.” This nameless young woman had grown up on a sprawling estate in the country. Could Obama’s mystery woman have been drawn fully from the memory of Bill Ayers and based on the great love of Ayers’s life, the late Diana Oughton. Physically, the woman of Obama’s memory with her “dark hair, and specks of green in her eyes” evokes images of Oughton. As her FBI files attest, copies of which my correspondent sent me, Oughton had brown hair and green eyes.

a. The two women shared similar family backgrounds as well. In fact, they seemed to have grown up on the very same estate. “The house was very old, her grandfather’s house,” Obama writes of his girlfriend’s country home. “He had inherited it from his grandfather.”

b. Oughton had “brought Bill Ayers and other radicals” to the family homestead in Dwight, Illinois. Oughton’s father’s grandfather built the main house on the estate, a 20-room Victorian mansion.

c. The carriage house, in which Diana lived as a child, now serves as a public library. It may have already seemed like one when Ayers visited, an impression that finds its way into Obama’s words as a library “ filled with old books and pictures of the famous people [the grandfather] had known--presidents, diplomats, industrialists.” Jack Cashill - National Articles:

In short.....Obama's white girlfriend wasn't.
It was Ayer's.
51%2Be7nMv07L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

More [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

This "book" is fake.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

I dare you RWNJs to stick to the truth for just one day.

You can't do it and don't even try.

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Have you read the book?

Have you ever read any book?

Why do yo write as though you are a feces-absorbed infant?

Now....as for support for the fact that Bill Ayer, terrorist wrote Obama's 'autobiography,' there is this:

1. Chris Yavelow’s “’FictionFixer’ (www.fictionfixer.com), compares any prose its given to any or all of the 210 best-selling novels Yavelow says he has scanned into his Mac G4. The software then looks for patterns—certain words, usages, sentence structure, number of mentions of a character’s name, and the like—and compares it to the target book(s).” http://www4.citypaper.com/printStory.asp?id=11451

a. As Yavelow explains, authors don’t go from a 3.8 percent use of the passive voice in 1995 to an 8.3 percent use in 2006.

b. Yavelow cites a score of other characteristics that change too conspicuously from one Obama book to the next, among them the Flesch Reading Ease score, the use of gender words, sentence starters, adverbs, discouraged words, sensory triggers, and more.

c. When, however, Yavelow compared Obama’s Dreams with Bill Ayers’ memoir, Fugitive Days, he found the similarity of the two books “striking.” For instance, Dreams averages 17.61 words and 26.48 syllables for non-dialogue sentences. Fugitive Days averages 17.62 words and 26.27 syllables.

d. Another team, from a university: ““Using the chi-square statistic,” they add, “Obama's and Ayers's books were indistinguishable while Obama's book was easily distinguishable from books by other authors.” Jack Cashill - National Articles:

2. Here is the sort of writing 'skills' that the 'brilliant' Barack Obama has penned.
Written by Obama ....
Obama's Poetry | HuffPost

UNDERGROUND

Under water grottos, caverns

Filled with apes

That eat figs.

Stepping on the figs

That the apes

Eat, they crunch.

The apes howl, bare

Their fangs, dance,

Tumble in the

Rushing water,

Musty, wet pelts

Glistening in the blue.

Imagine that this dunce could write a book??????

BTW....have you seen the writings of Michelle Obama????
Another dunce.

Wasn't that simple...putting you in your place?

Last edited:
Republican logic.

Get down on Barack and Michelle Obama, who, to the best of our knowledge, have always been faithful to each other and only have two kids and just two kids by the same partner.

Praise Trump who is a serial adulterer and has five kids by three women even if he conceived some of his kids out of wedlock even though Obama's girls were born under wedlock.

Then call themselves family values Christians who claim Trump embodies the spirit of Christ.

Republican logic.

Get down on Barack and Michelle Obama, who, to the best of our knowledge, have always been faithful to each other and only have two kids and just two kids by the same partner.

Praise Trump who is a serial adulterer and has five kids by three women even if he conceived some of his kids out of wedlock even though Obama's girls were born under wedlock.

Then call themselves family values Christians who claim Trump embodies the spirit of Christ.

1. Use links and quotes specifying to whom you are attempting to address your post.

2. Try to comprehend the followingf, and incorporate it into what passes for thinking in your world:
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong."
Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

Republican logic.

1. Use links and quotes specifying to whom you are attempting to address your post.

2. Try to comprehend the followingf, and incorporate it into what passes for thinking in your world:
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong."

I agree with that quote, but who is right and who is wrong is subjective.

Fascinating.....still living for Former President Obama and his every word and action......
No, Bo. I know how you are going through withdrawals from your 'Messiah'

And here you are still obsessing about President Obama- and race.

Race?

Did you suggest the Right is obsessed with race?????

1. Without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

2. As posited by Democrat vice-presidential candidate, about Obama, "if Obama was a white man he would not be in this position..."

Gads, you're a dunce.

Republican logic.

I agree with that quote, but who is right and who is wrong is subjective.

Everything I posted in post #43 is 100% correct.

Fascinating.....still living for Former President Obama and his every word and action......

Race?

Did you suggest the Right is obsessed with race?????.

I was pointing out that this is another thread by easy where he is obsessed with race

If you want to argue that the Right is obsessed with race, well i wouldn't disagree with you, but that is not what i said.

Republican logic.

Yep- Obama is living family values- Trump is living the values of adultery- and divorce.

Yeah they are obsessed with race, the race to total control of all but about three states in the country and the federal government. We hope that 18 seals the fate of liberalisim forever. If not some well placed reborn warriors can.

Race?

I was pointing out that this is another thread by easy where he is obsessed with race

If you want to argue that the Right is obsessed with race, well i wouldn't disagree with you, but that is not what i said.

"If you want to argue that the Right is obsessed with race,..."

Au contraire

I had to slap you on the knuckles because you posted the very opposite of reality.

It is the Left, the Liberals, the Democrats who are obsessed with race, and with good reason.

While they have done virtually nothing for blacks except make one word a no-no, they require the black vote or would never......NEVER....win a national election.

And, they have been remarkably successful in persuading the dunces....you....to see skin color as the only important thing in politics, while the Democrats have always ...ALWAYS....been the party of slaver, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Quite a trick.

Republican logic.

Yep- Obama is living family values- Trump is living the values of adultery- and divorce.

Did you vote for the rapist, Bill Clinton?

That would make you quite mealy-mouthed, wouldn't it.

Where did you stand with the traitor, Ted Kennedy?

Or the career criminal, Bill's wife?

SO:
I've lost count of the number of fake news hoaxes you have fallen for. This has to be at least the one thousand and first.

Race?

"If you want to argue that the Right is obsessed with race,..."

Then why did you bring it up?

I was pointing out that one of your fellow Contards started this thread with his obsession about race.

I didn't say you were obsessed with race- or that the entire Right was obsessed with race.

I am sure many Conservatives aren't.

Republican logic.

If you want to add Bill Clinton to the mix- yes- Bill Clinton- like Donald Trump- was an adulterer- and was accused of rape.

President Obama in comparison- and in the company of George Bush- has been a faithful husband, and good father.

Of course Trump is on family #3- which is sort of on par for Conservative icons like Newt Gingrich.

Republican logic.

If you want to add Bill Clinton to the mix- yes- Bill Clinton- like Donald Trump- was an adulterer- and was accused of rape.

President Obama in comparison- and in the company of George Bush- has been a faithful husband, and good father.

Of course Trump is on family #3- which is sort of on par for Conservative icons like Newt Gingrich.

Bill Clinton was known as a rapist for decades.

The 'fake news' attempting to conflate his known record with Trump was fabricate by the Left, to divert from the Clinton reputation when Bill's wife was running against Trump, in the same way that Left created the Occupy Wall Street group when they saw the success of the Tea Party.

But I don't expect you to be able to look that deeply into politics as it is played.

Forum List

Back