Barack Obama The 'White-African American?'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
We all witnessed how the Mainstream Media labelled George Zimmerman a 'White-Hispanic.' But why doesn't it refer to Barack Obama as a 'White-African American?' Why does the MSM only acknowledge Obama's Black heritage? They never acknowledge his White heritage. And even more disturbing, Barack Obama himself doesn't acknowledge his White heritage. He seems to only acknowledge and exploit his Black heritage. It's like his White Mother never existed. Does he harbor ill feelings, or even hate for her? I don't think i remember him even mentioning her. Or is it just about him making his career by only embracing is Black heritage? I'm very interested in hearing what you all think. Thanks.

Last edited:
I just call him Marxist-American.

I hear ya. I call him a Communist Globalist. But I actually think the MSM should start labeling him a 'White-African American.' I think it would have the opposite effect their 'White-Hispanic' Zimmerman label has. It could bring the races closer together. The man is half White. But it seems many have conveniently forgotten that while pushing their agendas.

I just call him Marxist-American.

I hear ya. I call him a Communist Globalist. But I actually think the MSM should start labeling him a 'White-African American.' I think it would have the opposite effect their 'White-Hispanic' Zimmerman label has. It could bring the races closer together. The man is half White. But it seems many have conveniently forgotten that while pushing their agendas.
There are different PC rules for the different races.

Can't insult Blacks, Latino's or Asians but you can make fun of White's all you want.

The MSM tried to put Zimmerman in the White category (successfully I might add) so they could vilify him. It was easy as he doesn't have an Hispanic name like Jorge Gonzales and stories about his Latino background (or whatever you wanna' call it) were neutralized by calling him a "White-Hispanic", which if you think about it puts him in the Conquistador category.

People wonder why this case was pushed by higher powers and had so much media attention. I figger the "Powers that Be" or whomever you wanna' name, picked this trial for it's Racial Component and the fact that it was a slam dunk, sure loser that could be used to foment Racial Hatred.

Many Americans think that this couldn't possibly happen here because we're America and our flag is Red, White and Blue but the evidence is right in front of us.

Forum List

Back