Barack Obama, Thick As A Brick

He now claims to be "before his time" in a new book by his pet boy, Ben Rhodes.

I may actually read this one. It might be amusing.

Obama was shell-shocked by Trump win, asked 'What if we were wrong?,' new book says
Honest people always second guess in the afterwards. We do it as parents when the kids are grown, spouses at the loss of a loved one, as consumers, neighbors, all manner of times. Who do you know that doesn't have regrets for something done, or something not done? Even Trump has his regrets...ala Sessions among all those best people choices now fired.

Obama was shell-shocked by Trump win, asked 'What if we were wrong?,' new book says
Honest people always second guess in the afterwards. We do it as parents when the kids are grown, spouses at the loss of a loved one, as consumers, neighbors, all manner of times. Who do you know that doesn't have regrets for something done, or something not done? Even Trump has his regrets...ala Sessions among all those best people choices now fired.

:auiqs.jpg:

Obama is not an honest person.

Thick as a brick and insulated far away from Americans. His contempt for "flyover country", obsession with race and malignant narcissism makes him the worst and most disconnected brat ever to sit in the WH.

For eight straight years, 24/7/365, Americans were told they were racist if they disagreed with this America hating, Alinsky inspired, Soros controlled puppet.

And then they ran Hillary who called Americans deplorable and kept chanting the worn out racism and misogyny pap Americans had become sick of.

From the link:

But in his memoir, Rhodes says he should have predicted the result.

“I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should have seen it coming,” he writes. “Because when you distilled it, stripped out the racism and misogyny, we’d run against Hillary eight years ago with the same message Trump had used: She’s part of a corrupt establishment that can’t be trusted to bring change."

Guffaw! You got big balls, billy! A Trump supporter who points to Trump's snide diversionary accusation of Obama's supposed dishonesty. As irony goes, that's a biggie! The list of Trump's lies is astronomical, and you point to Obama. Re-guffaw!

Before his time? This is not good news. It means that the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow was too early, way too early as it turns out, and one can only wonder what the negative impact on our fragile world Barry’s screwup will have? Will it cause...oh, maybe climate change? Messin’ with the oceans can’t be good for the climate even in la la libby land.

Guffaw! You got big balls, billy!

I get that a lot. :laugh:

A Trump supporter

Whose support is based first upon the alternative that was offered, and thereafter solely upon results.

The list of Trump's lies is astronomical

So we hear from dishonest people.

Forum List

Back