🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack Obama, Troll

Go for it. Nothing gets us back into full power faster than you guys being morons.

Ahahaha the left is unhinged. Tell us, how did you geniuses lose power in the first place, was it all the lies you told? You people keep telling us you are the smartest and you elected the smartest guy ever President so where did it all go horribly wrong? :laugh:
What power was lost? You mean the Senate, which always changes hands at this point? Oh right, you think you actually won something that matters and Obama just changed course and there isn't shit they can do about it, which is why it doesn't fucking matter.
Yeah nothings changed, but now Obama will be sitting in the back of the bus. I hope he vetoes everything. Prove to the American people, Obama has been the problem from the beginning.

Well first something to veto has to cross his desk.

Yeah, since a majority of Americans are against obama care, and giving millions of illegals amnesty. It would be a great thing. Then they could produce a budget, for the first time in six years. Take the over 300 bills sitting on Reid's desk and put them on Obama's desk. For starters, life is good.
You really are a true believe. Too bad what you believe is bullshit.
Oh, what I believe in is good for America, and other Americans agree. We won the last election. Remember?
you won regional elections and most people who vote where geriatric half dead whites
So what was the brotha's doing hitting the crack pipe? Americans spoke, and you lost your ass.
The overall vote share is similar to the 2010 midterm elections, and many of the ... Fully 22% of 2014 voters were 65 and older — a group GOP candidates won by 16-points. ... That young people are more Democratic than older people is a ... If the kids put another Obama in the White House to finish off (the white christer party).
As GOP celebrates win no sign of narrowing gender age gaps Pew Research Center

Old white guys kicked your ass so bad in 2014 Obama had to shred the Constitution

Go for it. Nothing gets us back into full power faster than you guys being morons.

Ahahaha the left is unhinged. Tell us, how did you geniuses lose power in the first place, was it all the lies you told? You people keep telling us you are the smartest and you elected the smartest guy ever President so where did it all go horribly wrong? :laugh:
What power was lost? You mean the Senate, which always changes hands at this point? Oh right, you think you actually won something that matters and Obama just changed course and there isn't shit they can do about it, which is why it doesn't fucking matter.
Yeah nothings changed, but now Obama will be sitting in the back of the bus. I hope he vetoes everything. Prove to the American people, Obama has been the problem from the beginning.

Which is going to take some doing with these reactionary morons in charge of the Congress. Half of them want to make the Bible the national science textbook.

Oh, what I believe in is good for America, and other Americans agree. We won the last election. Remember?
you won regional elections and most people who vote where geriatric half dead whites
So what was the brotha's doing hitting the crack pipe? Americans spoke, and you lost your ass.
The overall vote share is similar to the 2010 midterm elections, and many of the ... Fully 22% of 2014 voters were 65 and older — a group GOP candidates won by 16-points. ... That young people are more Democratic than older people is a ... If the kids put another Obama in the White House to finish off (the white christer party).

Old white guys kicked your ass so bad in 2014 Obama had to shred the Constitution
Drama Queen, on all counts.

Yeah, since a majority of Americans are against obama care, and giving millions of illegals amnesty. It would be a great thing. Then they could produce a budget, for the first time in six years. Take the over 300 bills sitting on Reid's desk and put them on Obama's desk. For starters, life is good.

Good News For Democrats! ‘Old, White’ Voters Who Swept GOP To Power Will All Die Soon :boohoo::coffee:

Good News For Democrats Old White Voters Who Swept GOP To Power Will All Die Soon

Last edited:
The media is in Obama's pocket, like no other president in history. If you can't hold your own with that. Then Americans are sick of what Obama is doing. Remember this election was about Obama's policies, and you lost your ass. Lol
Lean fucking politics. The outcome of the election is the same as every modern election at this time in the cycle. It means jack-shit but pretend that is does, that's very helpful, to the Dems.
It took the media six years to bring BUSH down. Obama did his all by his self, in six years.
Obama is alive and well little man, with veto pen at his side. Two years from now you might begin to understand why this last election meant jack-shit.

AHAHAHA the old 'you won't kick our ass 4 elections in a row' defense. lol
It's nothing of the kind. It's learn fucking American politics. It's a cycle, that's all. No one can govern this country, and your side doesn't even bother trying, which means you'll be out soon enough again and you won't understand why.
Democrats held the majority from 1955 to 1
Thread summary:

Butthurt righties are crying because President Obama won big, and they can't do a damn thing about it. A big majority of the nation approves of his actions.

Poll Obama immigration policy popular approach isn t - CNN.com
---
Only 26% of Americans think Obama's plan for those immigrants goes too far, while 50% called it about right and 22% said it doesn't go far enough,
---
Like I said republicans cannot fund it, and it will die, just like obama care. So what are we whining about? Not happy with the new power Obama gave himself, but a republican will have that power in a few years. Hopefully he will get rid of liberal policies.

Your party was warned, do something or I will. They didn't so he did. Just deal with it.

So, the next Republican president can just tell Congress that you failed to lower corporate taxes to make our businesses more competitive with China, India, and Europe or failed to approve the Keystone pipeline and just order it done via executive order and you'll still say 'just deal with it'?

There are over 300 bills on Reid's desk, hopefully soon will be on Obama's desk.

Good News For Democrats! ‘Old, White’ Voters Who Swept GOP To Power Will All Die Soon :boohoo::coffee:

Good News For Democrats Old White Voters Who Swept GOP To Power Will All Die Soon

"Allow a single tear to trickle down your cheek and drop onto the sleeve of your pale yellow golf shirt, fellow white Americans, for the day that we feared has come. I'm not talking about thecancellation of the U.S. Open, though that is certainly a blow for whites. I'm talking about the very death of our proud but pale race.

For hundreds of years, whites have boldly dominated American cultural and sociopolitical life, using tools as ingenious and disparate as poll taxes, the John Birch Society, American Bandstand, and Tang. But the demographics winds are changing. We already know that whites are projected to become a minority— in this very country that our ancestors stole, and founded— in the year 2043. Perhaps you thought that meant that you could relax, at the country club, maybe while drinking a nice Arnold Palmer (which, Armando, will you be a good amigo and fetch me? Thanks much!) for the next 30 years? Hardly, my friends. The beginning of our end is already here.'

Weep Weep for White America Is Dying

"Allow a single tear to trickle down your cheek and drop onto the sleeve of your pale yellow golf shirt, fellow white Americans, for the day that we feared has come. I'm not talking about thecancellation of the U.S. Open, though that is certainly a blow for whites. I'm talking about the very death of our proud but pale race.

For hundreds of years, whites have boldly dominated American cultural and sociopolitical life, using tools as ingenious and disparate as poll taxes, the John Birch Society, American Bandstand, and Tang. But the demographics winds are changing. We already know that whites are projected to become a minority— in this very country that our ancestors stole, and founded— in the year 2043. Perhaps you thought that meant that you could relax, at the country club, maybe while drinking a nice Arnold Palmer (which, Armando, will you be a good amigo and fetch me? Thanks much!) for the next 30 years? Hardly, my friends. The beginning of our end is already here.'

Weep Weep for White America Is Dying

Who will pay for your welfare when this happens? Hey just think, this could be the beginning of the end of entitlement programs. Yeee haw, thank guno.

^ Reactionary

Huh? We'll just take the country from you like we did from the Indians

In the meanwhile, old white guys mopped the floor with you in 2014

Huh? We'll just take the country from you like we did from the Indians

In the meanwhile, old white guys mopped the floor with you in 2014

yeah if only the Indians

had been the first here

LOL, you call someone else a drama queen in the next post after this one?

Which is going to take some doing with these reactionary morons in charge of the Congress. Half of them want to make the Bible the national science textbook.

2014 loss drove Jake off the deep end

thank or your eort to contribute little frankie retar

2014 loss drove Jake off the deep end

Thanks for trying to contribute little Frankie retard

Good for the Goose, good for the gander!

20prqc9.gif

Being that congress took their vote and the pipeline didn't pass, the cartoon is asinine.
It didn't pass Landrieu's bill.

Cassidy's will pass both house, and be vetoed by BHO.

Forum List

Back