Here is why Garland's claim of "executive privilege" is wrong.

Irrelevant, all persons involved are already known and the investigation is closed.

It remains very relevant. Closed investigations can still have privilege.

The privilege can be invoked when the executive feels that it is necessary to protect the information to protect the case or any others.

That's what Biden is doing here.

The rest of the questions are predicated on the first question. You have an incorrect belief about how the special counsel works.

It has nothing to do with whether they can or can't claim executive privilege.

The special counsel law lapsed, it was replaced by special prosecutors. They operate under completely different rules.

The special counsel law lapsed, it was replaced by special prosecutors. They operate under completely different rules.

The special prosecutor law lapsed, it was replaced by special counsel. They do operate under different rules, specifically the special counsel operates under supervision of the AG.

The privilege can be invoked when the executive feels that it is necessary to protect the information to protect the case or any others.

You obviously lack the ability to comprehend what you read, all that was covered in the post you responded to.

The next DoJ may well prosecute Biden. It wouldn’t shock me.

But your last post wasn’t about prosecuting Biden, but prosecuting Garland because he did not comply with the Congressional subpoena. That’s idiotic. No one would ever prosecute a member of the administration for claiming executive privilege.
It is so easy to type that. After all, Joe was use for the real cult. And many people suffered for it. We now live in a nation where hetero marriages with children and a woman who stays home are the enemies over two married gay people with false children and taking HIV/AIDs medication because they would die a horrible death are the normal.

The rest of the questions are predicated on the first question. You have an incorrect belief about how the special counsel works. They remain a part of the DoJ and has oversight by the AG, who has direct oversight by the president. The AG can overrule any decision made by the Special Counsel.

This is also irrelevant. It has nothing to do with whether they can or can't claim executive privilege.
You’re a choad.

You’ve got no balls. No brains. No ability to debate or even think outside of the box of what you’re told you have to believe.

If your legal record is anything to go by, you are absolutely wrong about this, whatever the topic may be counselor.
Oh poor dishonest twat troll toto. Doesn’t know a damn thing about me or my record. But believes other troll vermin.

In any event, there’s no way you’d ever know the truth anyway, toto.

I’ve explained it several times.

It’s called law enforcement privilege.

It is the policy of the Executive Branch to decline to provide committees of Congress with access to or copies of law enforcement files, or materials in investigative files whose disclosure might adversely affect a pending enforcement action, overall enforcement policy, or the rights of individuals.

Congressional assurance of confidentiality cannot overcome concern over the integrity of law enforcement files, not only because of concern over potential public distribution of the documents by Congress, but because of the importance of preventing direct congressional influence on investigations in progress.

It is the constitutional responsibility of the Executive to determine whether and when materials in law enforcement files may be distributed publicly, and this responsibility cannot and will not be delegated to Congress.
Since the DOJ decided Veggie Joe was too far gone to charge him with the multiple felonies Hur laid out, there is no “pending law enforcement action”, Moron.

Also, they already publicly distributed what was purportedly a transcript…..until they had to admit they edited it.
Next?

Since the DOJ decided Veggie Joe was too far gone to charge him with the multiple felonies Hur laid out, there is no “pending law enforcement action”, Moron.

Also, they already publicly distributed what was purportedly a transcript…..until they had to admit they edited it.
Next?
Pending law enforcement action is only one reason that they can claim privilege.

The DoJ believes it would impair overall law enforcement activities.

Either way, this is a decision left to the president. Not Congress.

All the information has been released, right?

You are losing at every turn, Simp.

Pending law enforcement action is only one reason that they can claim privilege.

The DoJ believes it would impair overall law enforcement activities.

Either way, this is a decision left to the president. Not Congress.
Quote the DOJ saying that, then explain how releasing the tapes would “impair overall law enforcement activities”.:auiqs.jpg:

face it Moron, you have nothing.

Zippo,

Just explain who clearly defined what is covered by executive privilege.

It ain’t a website, dipshit.
Already done, Simp.

Unlike you, I have sources proving my position.

Already done, Simp.

Unlike you, I have sources proving my position.
Nope.

Executive privilege in not well defined. It doesn’t exist in the constitution and there have been very few court cases to outline the parameters of what is and isn’t covered.

You’re completely wrong.

Forum List

Back