Zone1 Barack Obama

You really can't see what is happening. Atlanta has a large, thriving black upper middle class. They also have many, many well educated people.

Seriously? You're defending creating a permanent underclass?

You think people who can't do basic math or read will turn out to be "well educated"?

This thread is another strong example of the existence of right wing white psychosis. They blame Obama when the problrem during his presidency was them.

Blacks Pre-Obama: A mind is a terrible thing to waste
Blacks After Obama: Math is racist, but fear not, Reparation Warrior IM2 will make all your worries disappear!

"Back in 1899, in Washington, D. C., there were four academic public high schools-- one black and three white. In standardized tests given that year, students in the black high school averaged higher test scores than students in two of the three white high schools." -- Thomas Sowell

Seriously? You're defending creating a permanent underclass?

You think people who can't do basic math or read will turn out to be "well educated"?

I think you are out of touch with reality. Lots of American kids are poor at math.

1899???

It was widely thought that the election of a black man would signal the end of our racial tension.
True. Unfortunately we elected an America-hating Marxist who was determined from day one to divide and transform America. He clearly achieved his goal and continues pulling the strings of the Dividocrats.

Blacks Pre-Obama: A mind is a terrible thing to waste
Blacks After Obama: Math is racist, but fear not, Reparation Warrior IM2 will make all your worries disappear!

"Back in 1899, in Washington, D. C., there were four academic public high schools-- one black and three white. In standardized tests given that year, students in the black high school averaged higher test scores than students in two of the three white high schools." -- Thomas Sowell
How many times are you going to repeat that dumb bs?

Thomas Sowell is full of ----.

Obama was not the problem. You white racists were and continue to be.

Last edited:

Obama was not the oroblem. You white racists were and continue to be.
From the article .Of all that came out of his presidency, most of it poisonously bad, the one thing he could have done, and should have done, and was the greatest missed opportunity imaginable, and in my opinion, a honest-to-God, very real tragedy, was to make a much bigger deal of his status as a married father of black children. He should have been constantly driving home the point that the way to succeed in life is to do what Brookings found — which is exactly what he did: stay in school, get a full-time job, get married after 21, and before you have a baby. In that order. Everyone, regardless of demographics, has a 98% chance of avoiding poverty if you do that, and a 74% chance of being in the middle class.

Does “My Brother’s Keeper” mean anything? Or nah? A check on their “News” page on March 16, 2024 showed their last news item was dated April 11, 2023. Gosh, kind of a lot’s happened since then, huh? Seems they’re not very busy. Too bad. Chicago led the nation in 2023 — again — in the number of homicides. Hey, if you’re dead, you’re not failing at school, right?

What a sad state of affairs, truly.

Obama was not the oroblem. You white racists were and continue to be.

Sowell is full of it? You mean blacks in 1899 were underperforming in government schools just like today? Seriously? See why I say that Malcom X would have Patton slapped you for being a democrat Party bitch?

He NEVER had any intention to.

“You don’t like a particular policy or a particular president? Then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election. Push to change it,” Barack Not interested in Working with Republicans Obama

They can't do that. We all know what the problem was during Obama. The election of Obama created the racist backlash that created trump.

I didn't vote for Obama the first time, but the guy was intelligent, dedicated to doing a good job ... He was a class act. I'm a big admirer.

From the article .Of all that came out of his presidency, most of it poisonously bad, the one thing he could have done, and should have done, and was the greatest missed opportunity imaginable, and in my opinion, a honest-to-God, very real tragedy, was to make a much bigger deal of his status as a married father of black children. He should have been constantly driving home the point that the way to succeed in life is to do what Brookings found — which is exactly what he did: stay in school, get a full-time job, get married after 21, and before you have a baby. In that order. Everyone, regardless of demographics, has a 98% chance of avoiding poverty if you do that, and a 74% chance of being in the middle class.

Does “My Brother’s Keeper” mean anything? Or nah? A check on their “News” page on March 16, 2024 showed their last news item was dated April 11, 2023. Gosh, kind of a lot’s happened since then, huh? Seems they’re not very busy. Too bad. Chicago led the nation in 2023 — again — in the number of homicides. Hey, if you’re dead, you’re not failing at school, right?

What a sad state of affairs, truly.
Shut that bs up. Whites did not suceed by doing ANY of those things. If we want to suceed like whites, we confiscate all wealth whites currently have, enslave whites and force them to work without pay for nearly 250 years, then after that free them, but implement another system that restricts what they can earn, and then once we stop that continue doing the same things, just more covertly.

Sowell is full of it? You mean blacks in 1899 were underperforming in government schools just like today? Seriously? See why I say that Malcom X would have Patton slapped you for being a democrat Party bitch?
Sowell is full of it. And Malcolm would slap you and him while giving me a hug.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back