Barbara Boxer- Pay Your Bills or Lose Your Pay Act 2013

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
LMAO- What a moron

=========================================

Dear Friend:

This week I introduced the Pay Your Bills or Lose Your Pay Act of 2013, which would prevent Members of Congress from being paid if they fail to raise the debt ceiling. To read more, please click

http://www.boxer.senate.gov/en/press/releases/061213.cfm

America is not a deadbeat nation. It is an American value to pay our bills. If Members of Congress refuse to honor that responsibility and do our jobs, we should not be paid our salaries. My legislation would help prevent a catastrophic default — a self-inflicted wound that would harm our economy and our country.
Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

Last edited:
So, personal responsibilty is something that Congress should be exempt from?

LMAO- What a moron

=========================================

Dear Friend:

This week I introduced the Pay Your Bills or Lose Your Pay Act of 2013, which would prevent Members of Congress from being paid if they fail to raise the debt ceiling. To read more, please click

Official Website of U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer: Press Releases - Boxer, McDermott Introduce Bill to Block Congressional Pay if Lawmakers Fail to Raise Debt Ceiling

America is not a deadbeat nation. It is an American value to pay our bills. If Members of Congress refuse to honor that responsibility and do our jobs, we should not be paid our salaries. My legislation would help prevent a catastrophic default — a self-inflicted wound that would harm our economy and our country.
Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

Boxer the commie can go fuck herself. This is just a guarantee to open the flood gates to unlimited debt. Any Republican who votes for it is a certified moron.

Pay down the debt, Mrs. Boxer and Co., or lose your jobs!

Cut government spending or they should lose their jobs. There are two ways to pay down the debt, and the Democrats love the option of using tax increases.

Last edited:
Congress should lose their salaries, benies, perks, staff, etc until the debt is paid down.

Get to work!!

Congress needs to be tied to the whipping post. Boxer is a sick bitch; she has that terrible disease called liberalism!

Forum List

Back