🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barebacking Gonna Wipe 'em Out?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Defiant Promiscuous Homosexuality: Surge in Barebacking Threatens Resurgence of AIDS Epidemic
This is what it's all about.

This is what the left's depraved homosexual agenda is all about, destroying decency and tradition, breaking down hetero-normative discourses of hierarchical oppression.

The left's rimstation radicals are bringing back AIDS for the masses, but hey, don't judge, or you'll be attacked by the regressive-left's thought police as "homophobic."

At the New York Times, "Rise in Unprotected Sex by Gay Men Spurs H.I.V. Fears":

Read more @ American Power: Defiant Promiscuous Homosexuality: Surge in Barebacking Threatens Resurgence of AIDS Epidemic

Thursday, November 28, 2013
Defiant Promiscuous Homosexuality: Surge in Barebacking Threatens Resurgence of AIDS Epidemic
This is what it's all about.

This is what the left's depraved homosexual agenda is all about, destroying decency and tradition, breaking down hetero-normative discourses of hierarchical oppression.

The left's rimstation radicals are bringing back AIDS for the masses, but hey, don't judge, or you'll be attacked by the regressive-left's thought police as "homophobic."

At the New York Times, "Rise in Unprotected Sex by Gay Men Spurs H.I.V. Fears":

Read more @ American Power: Defiant Promiscuous Homosexuality: Surge in Barebacking Threatens Resurgence of AIDS Epidemic

Yes longknife, anyone who is moderate or on the left wants to promote unprotected sex among gay men. In fact, we all are longing to become gay men. That is the true agenda, to make everyone gay. Don't you want to be gay? :cuckoo:

Barebacking.... number one reason for abortions and unwanted pregnancies....

gonna tell me that is a GAY thing?

As usual, rw's peeking in windows, always wanting to control other people's sex lives.

rw's are against birth control, condoms, hate gays, hate transgender people, hate women who have sex, hate women who don't have dozens of kids, hate women who DO have dozens of kids

The only thing rw's are in favor of is no sex. To them, the only good sex is not sex and the only safe sex is no sex. To rw's the best sex is no sex. Reading the miserable, hate-filled posts here, I have no doubt that in THEIR sad sorry lives, they're right.

As usual, rw's peeking in windows, always wanting to control other people's sex lives.

rw's are against birth control, condoms, hate gays, hate transgender people, hate women who have sex, hate women who don't have dozens of kids, hate women who DO have dozens of kids

The only thing rw's are in favor of is no sex. To them, the only good sex is not sex and the only safe sex is no sex. To rw's the best sex is no sex. Reading the miserable, hate-filled posts here, I have no doubt that in THEIR sad sorry lives, they're right.

The stork still delivers in the creationists sect.

So, you want to surcharge smokers for health insurance, why? Why do you need into people's private lives? Why do you hate people?

So, you want to surcharge smokers for health insurance, why? Why do you need into people's private lives? Why do you hate people?

Don't lie.

I don't care if you smoke, don't care if you drag yourself out of bed in the morning, hacking and coughing, can't climb stairs, can't have sex and die young after a long miserable illness. I really don't care.

The two things I want are this:

1) don't force me to inhale your stink, your filth. Smoke someplace else.

2) don't force me pay your bills by charging me higher bigger premiums for my own insurance.

Don't lie.

I don't care if you smoke, don't care if you drag yourself out of bed in the morning, hacking and coughing, can't climb stairs, can't have sex and die young after a long miserable illness. I really don't care.

2) don't force me pay your bills by charging me higher bigger premiums for my own insurance.

Not lying Luddy, you want to charge higher rates for people that participate in high risk behavior? That would include those that bareback with multiple partners, obese, alcoholics, drug addicts, those that participate in dangerous sports and past times.

Do you agree that all of these should be charged higher premiums than those that don't? Heaven forbid they force you to pay others bills by charging you higher premiums for your own insurance. Correct?

Don't lie.

The consequences of male homosexuality is very expensive and the costs are shifted onto others as well, meaning higher premiums

Barebacking.... number one reason for abortions and unwanted pregnancies....

gonna tell me that is a GAY thing?

It's a Gay thing knowing that said barebacking could be a death sentence and doing it anyway.

Or doing it BECAUSE it is death defying.

That's CERTAINLY a Gay thing.

But, then again, stupid White boys do all kinds of crazy things to seek thrills.

Gay or Straight.

And we regularly read about their bloody deaths in the news when they invariably miscalculate.

Don't lie.

Not lying Luddy, you want to charge higher rates for people that participate in high risk behavior? That would include those that bareback with multiple partners, obese, alcoholics, drug addicts, those that participate in dangerous sports and past times.

Do you agree that all of these should be charged higher premiums than those that don't? Heaven forbid they force you to pay others bills by charging you higher premiums for your own insurance. Correct?

What I wrote in that thread is that if you don't want to buy health insurance, post a bond that proves you have the money to pay for your own care. Just as we do, in most states, for auto insurance.

I wrote that about smoking, but I believe it about every person.

If you're able to, pay your own way.

AND

Don't lie.

What I wrote in that thread is that if you don't want to buy health insurance, post a bond that proves you have the money to pay for your own care. Just as we do, in most states, for auto insurance.

I wrote that about smoking, but I believe it about every person.

If you're able to, pay your own way.

AND

I don't smoke, so 1 and 2 are BS, to me.

So, I notice you didn't answer the question.

Let me make it easy, you want to charge higher rates for people that participate in high risk behavior? That would include those that bareback with multiple partners, obese, alcoholics, drug addicts, those that participate in dangerous sports and past times. A simple yes or no will work.

Forum List

Back