#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

Its regional.

Retailers aren't making enough money in poverty stricken red states so they shift products to places where people live.

Its regional.

Retailers aren't making enough money in poverty stricken red states so they shift products to places where people live.
Doubtful...a lot of photos of Trader Joe's and Whole Foods with empty shelves.

Plus Red States were the ones that didn't shut down and generally have the best economies currently...

So I don't think your theory holds water...but I suppose you had to say something.

Doubtful...a lot of photos of Trader Joe's and Whole Foods with empty shelves.

Plus Red States were the ones that didn't shut down and generally have the best economies currently...

So I don't your theory holds water...but I suppose you had to say something.

I was at the store yesterday, $75 bucks or so later and my trunk full of food, I was back home making dinner.
No shortages here in the blue state. Thats not quite true....I did have trouble finding a parking spot. Sprouts was hopping.

I was at the store yesterday, $75 bucks or so later and my trunk full of food, I was back home making dinner.
No shortages here in the blue state. Thats not quite true....I did have trouble finding a parking spot. Sprouts was hopping.
Well, I'm very happy the shortages aren't affecting you.

Last edited:
You must have a Smart Car if $75 fills your trunk. That will get you maybe four plastic bags full here.

Can't get out of the grocery store fore less than a C-note these days...and we've pretty much cut out cuts of beef altogether.

Really?

Thanks. They're probably not affecting others either.

Strange how we're not hearing about people starving in the streets due to all of these "shortages" you guys keep hyping.
It's not exactly like that.

There's still food.... it's not like bread lines or anything...but it's not like the old days where you could make a list and know what you wanted would be there.

It's not exactly like that.

There's still food.... it's not like bread lines or anything...but it's not like the old days where you could make a list and know what you wanted would be there.
Aldi's was always sort of like that. You could but somethings for months, then it's just gone, only to return months later.

Oh yeah...and we aren't buying super expensive stuff. No chips or ring-dings or name brand cereal. Just regular food.

all right...wow.

Okay...my trunk still closed fine...it wasn't completely full. I keep two cases of water and an emergency bag back there too. sheesh. And right wingers wonder why they are considered pricks?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back