#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Conservatives donate more money than you libtards by over 10 to one, so no. You are describing YOU!
So sorry Bozo, you have no evidence to prove this supposed statement. If you had, you would have posted it, along with probative evidence.

So sorry Bozo, you have no evidence to prove this supposed statement. If you had, you would have posted it, along with probative evidence.

Sure there is. Loads of it. Even in the bay area. Multiple studies have been done and they all show the same thing.

Conservatives give far more than progs d.

Face it, you people are selfish.

Thanks. They're probably not affecting others either.

Strange how we're not hearing about people starving in the streets due to all of these "shortages" you guys keep hyping.
Kind of like dead black men on every street in our racist country? Like the racism you guys keep hyping. Like that?

Kind of like dead black men on every street in our racist country? Like the racism you guys keep hyping. Like that?
More figments of your imagination. Really dickless, grow the fuck up.

All I know is this. Every year I used to put together a hurricane survival kit when I lived in Texas and South Carolina. Not so much now of course in Arizona.
My kit had two must-haves; potted meat (Armour Brand potted meat to be exact) and Spam. I used to have canned Spam but I traded it in for Spam Singles. I also would buy animal crackers--that got me through Hurricane Ike when I was a first responder--the MREs they gave us had way too much sodium.

Anyway, part of my routine was to take some of my income tax refund check and put my kit together in early Spring. There was seldom a hurricane threatening the US so it wasn't during a panic or anything. There were many years when there was little or no potted meat or SPAM on the shelf at Wal Mart, Randalls (local grocery chain in Houston) Weingartens/Apple Tree, Kroger. Shortages of certain products is nothing new.

Even if there was this massive shortages you guys are dreaming up...it isn't Biden's fault any more than it was Clinton, W's, or Obama's fault for not having spam or potted meat on the shelf.

You guys are just angry that your blob lost the election and are sniping out of spite. Again..grow the fuck up losers.

My grocery stores have had scarce canned cat food and refrigerated dog food for months. Probably a year or more actually.

Limited stock for certain brands of laundry soap.

over the counter cough drops,cold medicine sold out.

Limited supply of canned veggies and canned meat.

Around Nov and December no bagged Christmas candy. I think I only found Reece’s bells and two kinds of Hershey kisses ( hot coco and sugar cookie).

Limited stock of Christmas items. So much so it was sold out to the point that there was zero Christmas clearance items….Which is unheard of.

I was reading an article that says we are going to be seeing shortages of chips and French fries soon due to a potato shortage. So be watching for that too…

It’s amusing to watch the left pretend these shortages aren’t happening. What a bunch of liars.

Local news Yuma, Arizona 13 days ago...(food cost increases)...

Guess you liberal elites are out of touch with the struggles of the common folk. These Arizonans sound a lot more like me than they do you.

Wow, cars are in the parking lot.

Why? Isn't the store out of everything?

You guys being low class losers doesn't make me a liberal elite.... You lower the common denominator for humanity so those of us who don't make theads about a trip to the grocery store seem smarter by comparison.

National news 8 days ago...

1641788964257.png

Looks pretty well stocked.

More figments of your imagination. Really dickless, grow the fuck up.

All I know is this. Every year I used to put together a hurricane survival kit when I lived in Texas and South Carolina. Not so much now of course in Arizona.
My kit had two must-haves; potted meat (Armour Brand potted meat to be exact) and Spam. I used to have canned Spam but I traded it in for Spam Singles. I also would buy animal crackers--that got me through Hurricane Ike when I was a first responder--the MREs they gave us had way too much sodium.

Anyway, part of my routine was to take some of my income tax refund check and put my kit together in early Spring. There was seldom a hurricane threatening the US so it wasn't during a panic or anything. There were many years when there was little or no potted meat or SPAM on the shelf at Wal Mart, Randalls (local grocery chain in Houston) Weingartens/Apple Tree, Kroger. Shortages of certain products is nothing new.

Even if there was this massive shortages you guys are dreaming up...it isn't Biden's fault any more than it was Clinton, W's, or Obama's fault for not having spam or potted meat on the shelf.

You guys are just angry that your blob lost the election and are sniping out of spite. Again..grow the fuck up losers.
The Left's cries of racism is my imagination? I don't care where you lived. Every state has a rock you can crawl under.

Forum List

Back