#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Wow, cars are in the parking lot.

Why? Isn't the store out of everything?

You guys being low class losers doesn't make me a liberal elite.... You lower the common denominator for humanity so those of us who don't make theads about a trip to the grocery store seem smarter by comparison.

Because xiden hasn't finished the job.

Dumbshit.

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

Nope. Biden Curse has hit Michigan too

Its regional.

Retailers aren't making enough money in poverty stricken red states so they shift products to places where people live.

#BareShelvesBiden
1641822585026.jpeg

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

What should the Federal Govt do to fix this problem?

I guess i don;t buy any of the stuff that seems to be subject to shortages because I haven't had any problem filling my fridge.

I guess i don;t buy any of the stuff that seems to be subject to shortages because I haven't had any problem filling my fridge.

In the last 2 months the only thing I have not been able to find is Bai. As was stated above, it is very much a regional problem, not a nationwide one.

Forum List

Back