#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

The few times I’ve tried Aldi’s it was totally confusing. The carts you gotta put a quarter in, no shopping bags, the layout made no sense, cashiers who act like there’s a sniper who’ll off them if they slow down. Bad experience.
We have Aldi in the UK too, it's where all the peasants shop.

I was at the store yesterday, $75 bucks or so later and my trunk full of food, I was back home making dinner.
No shortages here in the blue state. Thats not quite true....I did have trouble finding a parking spot. Sprouts was hopping.
In which state do you reside CC? I’m interested to check out the state’s stats regarding economic freedom.

Its regional.

Retailers aren't making enough money in poverty stricken red states so they shift products to places where people live.
Surely you have a link for your statement.

Nope. Reusable bags purchased from Trader Joes. Plastic bags are yesteryear, just like trump.
That's cool. Didn't know that was a thing.

I use the Walmart bags for trashbags in the trucks. Don't think my guys are going to wash out reusable trashbags...but at least the Walmart bags pull double duty.

Ya do what ya can where ya can.

That's cool. Didn't know that was a thing.

I use the Walmart bags for trashbags in the trucks. Don't think my guys are going to wash out reusable trashbags...but at least the Walmart bags pull double duty.

Ya do what ya can where ya can.

I have never heard of a reusable trash bag, they do have reusable diaper bags though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back