#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Wow, cars are in the parking lot.

Why? Isn't the store out of everything?

You guys being low class losers doesn't make me a liberal elite.... You lower the common denominator for humanity so those of us who don't make theads about a trip to the grocery store seem smarter by comparison.
U mad?

Cuz you seem mad.

Like you were making this face the whole time you were typing...

umad.gif

Ok... So you got caught either bullshitting or being completely out of touch. It isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

Take your lumps with class and move on.

U mad?

Cuz you seem mad.

Like you were making this face the whole time you were typing...

umad.gif

Ok... So you got caught either bullshitting or being completely out of touch. It isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

Take your lumps with class and move on.

My lumps? I said cars were in the parking lot... There were cars in the parking lot. There must be food in the store. Sorry if that bothers you. LOL.

I guess you didn't take your own advice if you're desperate to find stuff now....

:funnyface:

My lumps? I said cars were in the parking lot... There were cars in the parking lot. There must be food in the store. Sorry if that bothers you. LOL.
Yep... your lumps.

I said virtually the same thing as your neighbors in a very civil conversational manner and you basically called me a prick.

Either you didn't know I was simply telling you my experience... the same experience the constituents of your state are dealing with...or you didn't want to admit what I was posting was true around the country.

Either way it's not a good look.

Move the goalposts from here to Kazakhstan if you wish if saving face is more important than the truth. I've said my piece. The last word is yours.

I guess you didn't take your own advice if you're desperate to find stuff now....

:funnyface:
Have you seen my chickens?

... And my garden...

Last edited:
Have you seen my chickens?

... And my garden...

Edit: To clarify...I need to call them my wife's chickens and her garden. I'm just the plucky sidekick with the strong back in those projects. She's the one with all the knowledge.

Last edited:
The few times I’ve tried Aldi’s it was totally confusing. The carts you gotta put a quarter in, no shopping bags, the layout made no sense, cashiers who act like there’s a sniper who’ll off them if they slow down. Bad experience.

German's.

PROFITS OVER PEOPLE, IT'S THE CALLOUS CONSERAVTIVE PREAMBLE:

WE GOT OURS, FUCK THE REST OF YOU!

Yeah, the old Soviet model was superior, comrade. One sausage hanging in a window behind ballistic glass endlessly ogled by the masses. While the Politburo members and their families scarfed down whatever food they wanted.

Oh, how the caviar, champagne, and vodka flowed. Good times.

Last edited:
All I can say I’ve noticed is that there is a handful of random things I’ve always bought that I’ve had trouble finding for a while now in the supermarket. Canned pears, canned chicken breast, certain brands of flavored water, certain brands of rice, stuff like that.

I don’t think anyone can honestly say the lack of certain groceries has been more than a mild inconvenience.

Now, inflation and the *price* of groceries on the other hand….

Yep... your lumps.

I said virtually the same thing as your neighbors in a very civil conversational manner and you basically called me a prick.
OMG... I said my trunk was full and you guys jumped on it..
Either you didn't know I was simply telling you my experience... the same experience the constituents of your state are dealing with...or you didn't want to admit what I was posting was true around the country.

Either way it's not a good look.

Move the goalposts from here to Kazakhstan if you wish if saving face is more important than the truth. I've said my piece. The last word is yours.
We've had shortages of specific items before...and guess what...we'll have shortages of specific items again. We have more shortages of select items these days because of a global pandemic you guys keep denying exists and refuse to stop it's effects.

I said my trunk was full and you guys jumped on it.
This is the effects of tribalism.

You assumed I jumped on it as an attack.

I was saying I couldn't fill my trunk for $75.

$75 used to fill a shopping cart... now I can easily carry $75 worth of groceries out of the store and occasionally have a free hand.

But mostly I was making a joke... that if $75 worth of groceries fills your trunk...you must have a tiny trunk... and the smallest trunk I could think of?

Screenshot_20220110-005021.png

Last edited:
Trying to discuss ANYTHING with corny is impossible. Figured everyone knew that by now.

Meanwhile....every trip to the store is over a hundred bucks. I am thankful that I stocked up, so now all I need are the basics...milk, bread, butter, eggs. And that comes to about 50 bucks if I add any small extras. Then again, Cali is sliding quickly into EmptyVille.

Are those ships still sitting there waiting for unloading? I haven't heard.

Forum List

Back