#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Brandon’s recovery.
You claiming Brandon has zero to do with the ‘recovery’?
Hilarious.

Your fake vaccine is causing the shortages.

I am not claiming anything, you are. I am just asking you to support your claims. But you seem incapable of doing so.

It is not my vaccine, it is Trump's. He said so

Your fellow Leftards have hundreds of posts.
And you’re stupid enough to claim the President’s policies have zero bearing on the economy.
OK quote a post where I said anything like that.

And like I said I didn't vote for Senile Joe and in fact I have never once voted for a democrat for any office.

I used to vote republican before they started taking stupid pills and in the past 2 decades I have only voted for 3rd party candidates

OK quote a post where I said anything like that.

And like I said I didn't vote for Senile Joe and in fact I have never once voted for a democrat for any office.

I used to vote republican before they started taking stupid pills and in the past 2 decades I have only voted for 3rd party candidates
Yep. Brandon is only responsible for good things!
Brown nosing kiss ass.

Shortage of what?
500 posts claiming an imaginary shortage of what?
Jesus are you fucking dense.

The link to the article I posted about the trucking industry stated that there was already a shortage of drivers of about 60,000 in 2019 BEFORE COVID

Can't you read?

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

It's not breaking news that store shelves are bare. I couldn't find toilet paper in 2020 and that was nearly 2 years ago when the pandemic started.

Lie.
Find one news article of a shortage of truck drivers in 2019, not some union crap.

Forum List

Back