Michigan governor Gretchen whitmore sends a message to trump and Vance.

1721567201290.png

So ahead of trump and vances Michigan rally today governor whitmore had a message for them.

I don't understand how someone that is a state governor can either just lie or be so out of touch as to say these things. Not to mention be so antagonizing for no reason, what was the point of that beyond trying to stir the shit up.

Trump has stated multiple times he will not ban abortion and will instead leave it up to the states.

Trump has said multiple times he has nothing to do with project 2025. It's just some made up idea that people tried to claim was Trump's agenda.

That's two of her three points that are lies or just her showing she knows nothing and just regurgitating falsehoods repeated by others.

I'm not sure about the uaw comment though.

Wait. So because Trump says something you believe him?

Why?

So ahead of trump and vances Michigan rally today governor whitmore had a message for them.

I don't understand how someone that is a state governor can either just lie or be so out of touch as to say these things. Not to mention be so antagonizing for no reason, what was the point of that beyond trying to stir the shit up.

Trump has stated multiple times he will not ban abortion and will instead leave it up to the states.

Trump has said multiple times he has nothing to do with project 2025. It's just some made up idea that people tried to claim was Trump's agenda.

That's two of her three points that are lies or just her showing she knows nothing and just regurgitating falsehoods repeated by others.

The Gov was on point but your OP:

IMG_0940.gif

All the left has are lies.

So Trump isn't talking to his former hacks like Steven Miller & Kash Patel who are working on that project? You wanna buy a bridge?

Apparently she hasn't seen the last polls from Michigan.

Young women are being raped and murdered by illegal criminals who are flooding the border. The Country is in trouble in many ways but a democrat governor worries that Planned Parenthood might lose funding if Trump wins. Sometimes you have to wonder.

Forum List

Back