#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Not one empty shelf in 2019. Posting 2021 crap as 2019 is hilarious.

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

Lol, got groceries here. So there's that. You do realize we live in a capitalist society right? Biden does not purchase and stock your stores shelves. That is the responsibility of ownership and management.

you are the only one claiming that in a weak attempt to avoid supporting your claims.
There is no shortages! Brandon solved it!
(CNN)President Joe Biden on Wednesday touted progress his administration has made in alleviating supply chain issues that have spurred shortages of consumer products, raised prices for Americans and contributed significantly to historic levels of inflation in the United States.

"We brought together business and labor leaders to solve problems and the much-predicted crisis didn't occur. Packages are moving, gifts are being delivered and shelves are not empty," Biden said at the White House.

Not one empty shelf in 2019. Posting 2021 crap as 2019 is hilarious.
1641825774257.png

Nope. You claim Biden has no impact upon the economy.

I never said that at all. Why do you need to lie so much? I really do not understand the point of you spending so much time on here just to lie about people.

is your life that sad?

Forum List

Back