#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

So you used to toss your trash in the ocean? Why?
Stupid comment ^^^, not unexpected from you.

My family recycles plastics though we try not to buy plastics. One more example of the private sectors greed - using plastic and harming our ecosystem.

You’re the one claiming Brandon has no influence on the shortages, shitforbrains.
"Brandon"? Only a Trumpanzee uses this vituperative. Of course you know this, signing your statement (shitforbrains) is likely a nom de plume you were called by all your schoolmates and neighbors.

Thanks for the link. I can see how this will lead to more problems if the courts allow it to stand.

It does not support the claim that tens of thousands have already been fired.

But it is going to cause more problems that is for sure.

Thanks for the link. I can see how this will lead to more problems if the courts allow it to stand.

It does not support the claim that tens of thousands have already been fired.

But it is going to cause more problems that is for sure.
Maybe not fired, but drivers are getting out of the industry in anticipation of a vaxx mandate.

IMO... The truck driver shortage is mostly a myth...

What there is is a driver retention problem.

Driving for one of the Big Five... Schneider, Swift/Knighyt, J.B Hunt, Werner and US Xpress... and most of the other entry level companies that haul dryvan and reefer freight...are terrible places for novice drivers to work and learn how to truck.

New guys are trained by drivers with six months of experience.

The per mile pay for a beginner driver is the same as it was 30 years ago when I started driving.

Screenshot_20220110-111434.png

In 1995, my first over the road job, with no experience, I made 28 cents a mile.

And I was home every weekend, got a fuel bonus and a milage bonus.

If there really was a shortage... wouldn't pay have gone up?

Instead it's gone DOWN.

Strange way to recruit new drivers during a "shortage", don't ya think?

I was at the store yesterday, $75 bucks or so later and my trunk full of food, I was back home making dinner.
No shortages here in the blue state. Thats not quite true....I did have trouble finding a parking spot. Sprouts was hopping.

You must have a very small trunk.
Prius?

Another Shitforbrains Leftard claim government has no impact upon the economy!
Lol, another crying little bitch wants to blame thier problem on the government. Lol hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Mean while I go to my grocery store the shelves are full. Why can my grocery store get their shit and yours can't? Again waiting for that policy that has been put in place that is stopping them. What is it shit for brains?

I was at the store yesterday, $75 bucks or so later and my trunk full of food, I was back home making dinner.
No shortages here in the blue state. Thats not quite true....I did have trouble finding a parking spot. Sprouts was hopping.

I call Bullshit.
No way in hell you can fill up your trunk for $75 bucks unless you drive one these and buy nothing but beans and rice.
1641841055890.png

Forum List

Back