#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

I toss the bags that had meat, fish, or raw veggies in them. The canvas bags I use for boxes and cans and other packaging, and I usually spray them with a food service disinfectant Sam's Club sells by the gallon that makes 98 gallons mixed with water and dry them in the sun.

The Wife double bags meats and fresh fruits and veggies.
They have the bag dispensers in the produce and meat aisles.

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

Try as I might I cannot another source for this story. Whichi means this is just another article by a pay by the site.

Your source is a lie and you are posting lies.

Do you have anything better than USA Today?
I certainly didnt have these problem until recently.
And they're blaming it on covid and it was the left pushing that narrative that shut down everything.

Nope, but I just do not care what you will accept. The article is dated, the location of each picture is given. If that is not good enough, then oh well.

Try as I might I cannot another source for this story. Whichi means this is just another article by a pay by the site.

Your source is a lie and you are posting lies.

There's been multiple links posted on this thread saying the exact same thing.
Not only that it's been a topic on all news sites for months.
The lack of certain products can not be refuted.

The Wife double bags meats and fresh fruits and veggies.
They have the bag dispensers in the produce and meat aisles.

A lot of people have been trying to cut down on disposable plastic we use. It is a little thing but so much of it ends up floating in our oceans or lakes. We are not perfect but we have been trying to do better. The wife now uses bar shampoo and conditioner ( I use whatever she buys as I basically have no hair). We buy non-plastics forms of laundry and dish and dish washer soaps.

Doesn't a retention problem lead to a shortage in the long run?
I'll go back to what I said...

If a company that has a 92% turnover rate is paying starting drivers less in 2022 than I made starting out in 1995 at a company that company bought out just to shut down...do you think they believe there is a driver shortage?

If a company that has a 92% turnover rate is paying starting drivers less in 2022 than I made starting out in 1995 at a company that company bought out just to shut down.

I agree.

do you think they believe there is a driver shortage?

I think there is a shortage of people wiling to do that job for the money they get paid.

Nobody is trying to say, at least that I have seen, there have not been shortages of some products.

Most of us just do not seem to think it is as bad as others do.

Much of how it is viewed is based upon how one's local shelves look. Around here they are all pretty much full.

A lot of people have been trying to cut down on disposable plastic we use. It is a little thing but so much of it ends up floating in our oceans or lakes. We are not perfect but we have been trying to do better. The wife now uses bar shampoo and conditioner ( I use whatever she buys as I basically have no hair). We buy non-plastics forms of laundry and dish and dish washer soaps.

The vast majority of trash in our oceans is from small nations and ships.
The ships routinely dump all their trash overboard. After a hurricane we went down to S. Padre Island seashore and drove the 65 mile trip down the beach and the vast majority of the trash was obviously from ships and foreign countries.
It was pretty obvious since the writing was mostly spanish and some form of asian dialect.
If every country was as clean as we are the problem would be pretty much solved.

The vast majority of trash in our oceans is from small nations and ships.
The ships routinely dump all their trash overboard. After a hurricane we went down to S. Padre Island seashore and drove the 65 mile trip down the beach and the vast majority of the trash was obviously from ships and foreign countries.
It was pretty obvious since the writing was mostly spanish and some form of asian dialect.
If every country was as clean as we are the problem would be pretty much solved.

I do not disagree with that. But we still try to do our part. For the most part the products we get without the plastic are better than the mass produced counter parts. There is a price increase, but it seems to be worth it.

No date stamp on the vid. questionable at best.

Click on the video in the post...then click the youtube button.

It will take you to the News Outlets YouTube Channel and the time stamp is available...

Screenshot_20220110-140751.png

Screenshot_20220110-141406.png

To various RW websites. Stock Pictures without a date stamp. News Vids without a date stamp, this sorry excuse for shit story means nothing.

Nobody is trying to say, at least that I have seen, there have not been shortages of some products.

Most of us just do not seem to think it is as bad as others do.

Much of how it is viewed is based upon how one's local shelves look. Around here they are all pretty much full.

We live in a relatively wealthy suburb outside of Houston and our grocery stores have reflected that in the past.
It used to be easy to find 30 day dry aged steaks for example. They're nowhere to be found these day.
It seems to be the upper end of products that are hard to find. We've gone to ordering high end stuff online from people who do only that.
And of course that brings up the price to about double with overnight shipping.
The Wife does all of the shopping and She tells me about how bad it's getting.

We live in a relatively wealthy suburb outside of Houston and our grocery stores have reflected that in the past.
It used to be easy to find 30 day dry aged steaks for example. They're nowhere to be found these day.
It seems to be the upper end of products that are hard to find. We've gone to ordering high end stuff online from people who do only that.
And of course that brings up the price to about double with overnight shipping.
The Wife does all of the shopping and She tells me about how bad it's getting.

Interesting. I will admit I do not buy such high end meat except for seafood. Get most of my meat from a local butcher.

I do almost all the shopping as I know work from home and my wife works 12 hour shits as a nurse.

Very little is missing I want or need, the store even had a new supply of Bai today so the wife will be very happy

Interesting. I will admit I do not buy such high end meat except for seafood. Get most of my meat from a local butcher.

I do almost all the shopping as I know work from home and my wife works 12 hour shits as a nurse.

Very little is missing I want or need, the store even had a new supply of Bai today so the wife will be very happy

Antioxidant drinks?

Forum List

Back