#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

That's awesome.

Do you use trashbags?
We do, but they end up in the landfill. Not sure how plastic bags end up in the ocean, unless places like NYC and other's send barges of trash out to sea. Why can't plastic bags just be incinerated ?? Condensed into cube's, and then fed into a super heated chamber that destroys them efficiently. Better than all that pollution in our water way's and landfills.

Old Mother Xidenbroad
Went to the cupboard
To fetch her wee dog
To a bone.

When she stopped over
The doggie too over.
The pup had a mind
of its own.

And, now, in consequence.....The "President" of The (once) United States!

We do, but they end up in the landfill. Not sure how plastic bags end up in the ocean, unless places like NYC and other's send barges of trash out to sea. Why can't plastic bags just be incinerated ?? Condensed into cube's, and then fed into a super heated chamber that destroys them efficiently. Better than all that pollution in our water way's and landfills.
I think it's our third world friends.

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

Welcome to the scary new world after Covid. And the fat lady hasn't sung yet, so it's far from over.

All my local rabbits have disappeared... I think the feral cats are killing them.
Eagle s and coyote I think are the culprit here
Duck season was rough also. Only limited 3 time all year. Hunted every day. Tips were way down. Praying for good walleye this year, at least that has been awesome

Last edited:
Once again they don't have to get a shot they can opt for weekly testing instead.

So if they got fired it was their choice.
Starbucks mandating vaccines, and if the employees opt out then they have to be tested per week, and get this pay for it themselves. I just want to know who is going to pay for the health damages for employee's if they go along with the mandate due to pressures applied to them in the form of leveraging like that ??? It's bully tactics, but people's health is on the line. Requiring mask at work is ok, and temperature checks also, and don't come to work sick but a doctor's excuse is needed as always if absent for more than two days.

Starbucks mandating vaccines, and if the employees opt out then they have to be tested per week, and get this pay for it themselves. I just want to know who is going to pay for the health damages for employee's if they go along with the mandate due to pressures applied to them in the form of leveraging like that ??? It's bully tactics, but people's health is on the line. Requiring mask at work is ok, and temperature checks also, and don't come to work sick but a doctor's excuse is needed as always if absent for more than two days.
medical insurance is now paying for home test kits and almost every town still does testing for free.

Many products I cant find anymore. The ingredients I can use to take its place has shot up.
Thinking about swimming across the Rio so i dont starve :(

Only now they're doing that? Sounds stupid to me.

I've noticed the bagged salads were completely missing from my Supermarket last week. Never happened before. And this is in NYC so not a "red" area.

Forum List

Back