#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris in the ocean yet somehow yours is magically exempt from ever ending up there.
I think that number is a little misleading. The problem is one plastic bag breaks down due to exposure to sunlight into... thousands? million? ...of tiny pieces. That's my understanding of how they reached that number.

My trash goes to a landfill 18 miles away...

Screenshot_20220112-085016.png

Screenshot_20220112-085223.png

Unless it grows thumbs and learns the art of hitchhiking...it isn't going to the beach anytime soon.

Should have seen this coming a mile away. Why didn’t Trump have a plan?
He did...but it got trashed when Biden got elected and started market stimulus WAY TOO SOON with too much. Then oil lands leases were cancelled but later re-instated at triple the price. And he allowed the rail merger and canceled the pipeline...

The plan for vaccinating the economically pertinent nations never happened and instead Biden focused on forcing the American people to get vaccinated.

Also social media campaigns by competing foreign interests were never stopped or slowed down...which undermined the confidence in the vaccines all around the globe.

And so today we have a shit show.

The manure can be stuffed back in the horse but it's going to be painful for a while.

I think that number is a little misleading. The problem is one plastic bag breaks down due to exposure to sunlight into... thousands? million? ...of tiny pieces. That's my understanding of how they reached that number.

My trash goes to a landfill 18 miles away...

View attachment 586972

View attachment 586971

Unless it grows thumbs and learns the art of hitchhiking...it isn't going to the beach anytime soon.
Yep. I live in the dessert. No where near an ocean. :)

No they aren’t. Anyone can see that by walking down the pet food and over the counter medicine isles.

Walked down both yesterday and saw not a single empty space.

The shortages are localized. If you are one of the unlucky ones then it is a big deal for you, if you are not then it is not.

Walked down both yesterday and saw not a single empty space.

The shortages are localized. If you are one of the unlucky ones then it is a big deal for you, if you are not then it is not.
Nope. I have heard it from people all over the country. Not just my state.

The shortages are over.
Boston...18 hours ago...

Washington D.C. 16 hours ago...

Chicago...13 hours ago...

New Jersey...9 hours ago...

Phoenix...12 hours ago...

Boise...7 hours ago...

Houston...2 hours ago...

National...18 hours ago...

Boston...18 hours ago...

Washington D.C. 16 hours ago...

Chicago...13 hours ago...

New Jersey...9 hours ago...

Phoenix...12 hours ago...

Boise...7 hours ago...

Houston...2 hours ago...

I'm not a fan of gaslighting... especially those who try to do it.
They never have positive motives for doing it.

I wonder if the manipulators are realizing that we aren't amused and getting angrier and angrier because of the outright lying instead of them focusing on fixing the problems...

And the solution is NOT mandated healthcare.

Forum List

Back