#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

And yet it is still localized, not even your whole state has issues.
My state has limited over the counter meds. As do many others. Same with pet food. It is not “localized” when it’s multiple stores in multiple states and cities.

When people have to find out store stock days to make sure they can purchase items because certain items are sold as fast as they are stocked…it is because they can’t keep up with demand. Ie a shortage of items people in the past had no problem walking into a store any day of the week and purchasing.

My state has limited over the counter meds. As do many others. Same with pet food. It is not “localized” when it’s multiple stores in multiple states and cities.

Is it every store in every city in your state?

I was at the store yesterday, $75 bucks or so later and my trunk full of food, I was back home making dinner.
No shortages here in the blue state. Thats not quite true....I did have trouble finding a parking spot. Sprouts was hopping.
Lies

75 bucks won't even fill the child seat in a shopping cart much less your trunk.

And stores everywhere are all having shortages of various items. Here where I'm working it's dairy products and chicken.
Back home over the weekend it was coke, toiletries (again) and sausage.

You can continue to lie if you choose but everyone who's been to a store lately knows you're lying

Lies

75 bucks won't even fill the child seat in a shopping cart much less your trunk.

And stores everywhere are all having shortages of various items. Here where I'm working it's dairy products and chicken.

You can continue to lie if you choose but everyone who's been to a store lately knows you're lying

It is not everywhere, it is localized.

Since Dec the only thing I have wanted to buy I could not find was Bai for the wife

Tough to make a profit when your supplies aren’t coming to sell. Idiot!
LOL. I suggest you read your comment, not only do you end it with a personal attack on my intelligence you fail to comprehend that what is on the shelfs have became dollars more expensive as transportation stalled in delivery.

BTW: President Biden did NOTHING to create this roadblock. Even before the shortfall of products, and even before his nomination, he was speaking about the need to repair and replace the roads, bridges, tunnels, railroad tracks, seaports and airports promised by trump and roadblocked by McConnell the minute after the election.

LOL. I suggest you read your comment, not only do you end it with a personal attack on my intelligence you fail to comprehend that what is on the shelfs have became dollars more expensive as transportation stalled in delivery.

BTW: President Biden did NOTHING to create this roadblock. Even before the shortfall of products, and even before his nomination, he was speaking about the need to repair and replace the roads, bridges, tunnels, railroad tracks, seaports and airports promised by trump and roadblocked by McConnell the minute after the election.
The supply shortage has little to do with roads, still proving you are an idiot.

I live in Texas....Tarrant County to be exact....no shortages at any of the plethora of stores in my area....

I was at the store yesterday, $75 bucks or so later and my trunk full of food, I was back home making dinner.
No shortages here in the blue state. Thats not quite true....I did have trouble finding a parking spot. Sprouts was hopping.

WTF do you drive? 75 dollars around here gets you about 3 Wal Mart bags of crap. Bidenflation is reducing the buying power of the dollar down to nothing.

Lies

When your grocery bill is 50% alcohol like yours is...you're probably right.

Gee, we've never had shortages under any other President...have we?

Only until your lawless urban shithole denizens loot the place and the stores have to shut down. Then they'll flood our stores with mostly useless crap.
Like convenience stores in Juneau County Wisconsin

The few times I’ve tried Aldi’s it was totally confusing. The carts you gotta put a quarter in, no shopping bags, the layout made no sense, cashiers who act like there’s a sniper who’ll off them if they slow down. Bad experience.
It’s the perfect conservative store.

It’s the perfect conservative store.
LOL.....those 'different ethnic people' seem to have their shit together, buying at ALDI's.....compared to shit for brains, asshole lefty's.

That's awesome.

Do you use trashbags?
Yes but I use them over and over until they're not usable anymore. Most items I recycle. I average about 1/2 garbage bag of trash a month. I have a deal with my neighbor. I don't pay for trash service he does. I take his garbage cans out to the curb and bring them back when they're empty and he allows me to put my half bag of trash in with his. It's a win-win situation.

Forum List

Back