#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

BTW, we use bags purchased years ago so as to not continue to build plastic Islands in our Oceans.

The biggest problem with reusable bags is they have to be washed and some of them wont stay together.
The Wife uses them mainly because they're sturdy,She marks certain bags that She only uses for meat and other products that can pass on pathogens.
She'll wash those until they start falling apart and replace them.

The few times I’ve tried Aldi’s it was totally confusing. The carts you gotta put a quarter in, no shopping bags, the layout made no sense, cashiers who act like there’s a sniper who’ll off them if they slow down. Bad experience.

Never been to an Aldi's.
We have one about 3 miles from the house but we have a Sprouts about a half mile away.
We only use Sprouts if we need a certain veggi or fruit rather than going to HEB which is always packed.
They have really nice produce but I swear there must be a mandate to get employed there....no less than three facial piercings,pink or green hair and some tattoos.

Trying to discuss ANYTHING with corny is impossible. Figured everyone knew that by now.

Meanwhile....every trip to the store is over a hundred bucks. I am thankful that I stocked up, so now all I need are the basics...milk, bread, butter, eggs. And that comes to about 50 bucks if I add any small extras. Then again, Cali is sliding quickly into EmptyVille.

Are those ships still sitting there waiting for unloading? I haven't heard.

The Wifes weekly trip to the grocery store usually runs around $300 and thats for two people,if she goes to the liquor store it's double that.
Our local liquor store hasnt been able to get Tia Maria for the last two months which I prefer over Kahlua because it's not as sweet.

Really?
I never had a problem finding groceries and apparently no one else did either or you leftist would have been shrieking your heads off.

March 2020

1641843147123.png

Also March 2020
1641843197004.png

Do you have anything with dates that can be verified?
As much as you liberals lie pics ain't gonna do it.

Sort of ironic since it was you Trump worshipers that were posting 2020 pictures last year and blaming them on Biden...but hey, here you go....

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

afp_v216w_crop1514420984737.jpg_219914347.jpg

Sort of ironic since it was you Trump worshipers that were posting 2020 pictures last year and blaming them on Biden...but hey, here you go....

Do you have anything better than USA Today?
I certainly didnt have these problem until recently.
And they're blaming it on covid and it was the left pushing that narrative that shut down everything.

The biggest problem with reusable bags is they have to be washed and some of them wont stay together.
The Wife uses them mainly because they're sturdy,She marks certain bags that She only uses for meat and other products that can pass on pathogens.
She'll wash those until they start falling apart and replace them.

I toss the bags that had meat, fish, or raw veggies in them. The canvas bags I use for boxes and cans and other packaging, and I usually spray them with a food service disinfectant Sam's Club sells by the gallon that makes 98 gallons mixed with water and dry them in the sun. Some places sell lights that can see contaminants, which can be handy. A UV light is also good to have. as long as you have the right eye protection.

This isn't just because of COVID; there are all kinds of nasty bugs in our food and transport chain. Visit a food warehouse sometime, and check out what is crawling around on water bottles and canned goods ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back