Barrister says age of concent should be lowered to 13

The left is hard at work trying to normalize pedophelia. While I don't think technically this proposal would be pedophelia in most cases since 13 year olds have began puberty. Pedophiles are attracted to pre pubescents. If they are fine with pedophelia, then sure they are fine with this as well.

13 is a good start. They can continue lowering it from there. Was there any doubt that once homosexuality was normalized the age of consent was on the menu?

The left is hard at work trying to normalize pedophelia. While I don't think technically this proposal would be pedophelia in most cases since 13 year olds have began puberty. Pedophiles are attracted to pre pubescents. If they are fine with pedophelia, then sure they are fine with this as well.

Are you accusing the left of being pedophiles? In this country, you might want to run a comparison between red/blue states and that state's age of consent.

As for the age of consent...THIS liberal says it should be 18 across the board.

TheLastThingThatAChildMolesterShouldEverSee.jpg

Sorry... the Devil made me do it... ;-)

steviegirl, its not just that you're a raving loon, you're also an incredibly ignorant liar.

As someone else pointed out, pedophilia is much more common in the red states than in liberal states.

13 is a good start. They can continue lowering it from there. Was there any doubt that once homosexuality was normalized the age of consent was on the menu?

This from one who changes their sex here as often as he/she/it changes his/her/its profession.

LOL

Are you accusing the left of being pedophiles? In this country, you might want to run a comparison between red/blue states and that state's age of consent.

As for the age of consent...THIS liberal says it should be 18 across the board.

No, I'm accusing them of turning a blind eye to pederasty.

The libertarians who like em young will support the lefty's opinion.

steviegirl, its not just that you're a raving loon, you're also an incredibly ignorant liar.

As someone else pointed out, pedophilia is much more common in the red states than in liberal states.

Turn child molester crimes into a political rant? Where does the Penn State football program end up in the equation? NAMBLA is part of the democrat party cultural outreach.

Allen Ginsberg defended NAMBLA till the day he died and he's still a liberal icon. Daniel Radcliffe is portraying him in a stage performance.

Turn child molester crimes into a political rant? Where does the Penn State football program end up in the equation? NAMBLA is part of the democrat party cultural outreach.

And the lower the age of consent is part of the libertarian rant.

The age of consent was 12 years old in Victorian England, of course I'm sure all you geniuses on the right knew this, so why are you so upset? We're headed in that direction economically with wealth distribution going more and more to the upper crust just like in the old days , with the cheerleaders on the right yelling "That's the way it's supposed to be, right on, God bless the wealthy and down with rest of us."

You know sandusky and paterno were republicans don't you?

You can have the age of consent at 13 - but make it illegal for a 13 year old to engage in sexual activity with someone either two years older, or two years younger than them.

Maybe that is what she meant. Either way she's completely off her tree.

Forum List

Back