Barry Openly SEETHING About Fox News

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
It seems the boy just can't get over the fact that other than his die-hard worshipers, the rest of us are laughing at him. What else can we do; his DOJ will never bring charges against him. We've pretty much run out of time to impeach him. His inept, fumbling, bumbling, time in office has been one screw-up after another, followed by one cover-up after another. His campaign workers turned government officials are out for revenge on Republicans instead of doing the jobs they were hired for....ie, running their agencies. They have no more idea what they're doing than he does.

Fox News details these events while the rest of the MSM either ignores or runs cover for him....no wonder he's pissed at Fox, right?

evil-angry-obama.jpg

Yesterday was the capper. Barry decided there are no lazy leeches on welfare other than those Fox News discovers. According to Barry, Fox News hunts near and far for bums more than happy to leave the work-force, grab welfare, food stamps and a free phone; a life without care or responsibility. Of course Barry's scheme was to create as many of these types as possible instead of getting out of the way of free enterprise to fix an economy Clinton policies finally crashed. Fox News reports and we have decided. This president is a petulant, emotional teenager who somehow got the notion he was a deity instead of a dipshit.

Putting Obama in charge of our nuclear arsenal is like giving a 5 year old a loaded gun to play with. I could easily see him using that gun when it's time for him to leave office and he doesn't want to go.

• Banned
Putting Obama in charge of our nuclear arsenal is like giving a 5 year old a loaded gun to play with. I could easily see him using that gun when it's time for him to leave office and he doesn't want to go.

I believe the opposite on that....I wonder if he'd retaliate if we were hit by the slants or russians....I kinda doubt it...he'd try to vote "present" and blame it on global warming.

I believe the opposite on that....I wonder if he'd retaliate if we were hit by the slants or russians....I kinda doubt it...he'd try to vote "present" and blame it on global warming.
I'm not talking about him using them for defensive purposes.

Tells us all we need to know about you, Stolen Valor Poser.

It seems the boy just can't get over the fact that other than his die-hard worshipers, the rest of us are laughing at him. What else can we do; his DOJ will never bring charges against him. We've pretty much run out of time to impeach him. His inept, fumbling, bumbling, time in office has been one screw-up after another, followed by one cover-up after another. His campaign workers turned government officials are out for revenge on Republicans instead of doing the jobs they were hired for....ie, running their agencies. They have no more idea what they're doing than he does.

Fox News details these events while the rest of the MSM either ignores or runs cover for him....no wonder he's pissed at Fox, right?

evil-angry-obama.jpg

Yesterday was the capper. Barry decided there are no lazy leeches on welfare other than those Fox News discovers. According to Barry, Fox News hunts near and far for bums more than happy to leave the work-force, grab welfare, food stamps and a free phone; a life without care or responsibility. Of course Barry's scheme was to create as many of these types as possible instead of getting out of the way of free enterprise to fix an economy Clinton policies finally crashed. Fox News reports and we have decided. This president is a petulant, emotional teenager who somehow got the notion he was a deity instead of a dipshit.

:link:

He should not criticize Faux for because they are not a news network.

Being critical of Faux for lying is like criticizing The Comedy Network for making jokes.

Barry openly seethes about anyone who doesn't kowtow to him and agree with everything he thinks, says, and does.

He gets more nasty and low class everyday. I've never been so sick of hearing and seeing a President...It's like a form a damn torture. I think I'd rather be water boarded.

He gets more nasty and low class everyday. I've never been so sick of hearing and seeing a President...It's like a form a damn torture. I think I'd rather be water boarded.

It only he were just embarrassing. But as President, he is freaking out our allies and encouraging our enemies with his petulant narcissism.

It only he were just embarrassing. But as President, he is freaking out our allies and encouraging our enemies with his petulant narcissism.

Oh gawd I know. It's been horrible. We've become the laughing stock around the world. and sitting ducks for the terrorist

BTW, he did not "seethe" but don't let facts get in the way of yet another Lie About The President Thread.

:)

Bodey claimed that she was a Naval aviator and her and her friends cried foul if anyone questioned her service. Now she is calling Bull a stolen valor poser with no evidence, she is a typcial libtard hypocrite.

Forum List

Back