🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barry Redefines The Word "Uniform"

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It seems the muslim moron is still up to his eyeballs in last-minute little insults to American traditions. This one goes to the very heart of the word "UNIFORM" ie what a G.I. is allowed to wear. Barry isn't much for tradition...we found that out when he refused to wear a Flag pin or acknowledge the National Anthem until he was president. We know he wants "diversity" instead of "university" on college campuses so why not mess with the Military while he still can?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Army has taken new steps to make it easier for Sikhs, Muslims and other religious minorities to obtain approval to dress and groom themselves according to their religious customs while serving in the military, a spokesman said on Thursday.
Army Secretary Eric Fanning, in a memorandum signed this week, revised the uniform policy to set appearance standards for people seeking religious accommodations to wear beards, turbans and head scarfs.
The new rules allow head scarfs, or hijabs, for Muslim women. They must be of a similar color to the uniform and be free of designs or markings, unless they are camouflage and worn with a camouflage uniform.

06_SIKHPTI3_23_2010_000142B

What Barry doesn't know or care to know is that the US Army doesn't play to "cultural differences". This clown in his turban with a BLUE crest and beard and gut look like a G.I. to you? Barry doesn't know beards and head hair draws fleas and scratching flea bites leads to infections. And turbans and headscarves? Notice there's no allowance for Christian soldiers to wear beards....that would make this idiotic directive too "uniform" eh? :eusa_snooty:

U.S. Army eases rules on beards, turbans for Muslim, Sikh troops

Last edited:
Take your bets. Reversed after inauguration?

Uniform means same. High and tight, and clean shaven. No pretty colors.

And go back to the old cover. Berets are for spec forces.

Further watering down of the military...good grief

Are you not allowed to have crosses in the military ? Can you wear yarmulkes?

Hating on military folks Lassy? Knew you were a "support the troops " faker.

Careful child, you'll fall in the well again. Moronic little toad.

I'm not hating on the military...unlike you leftist loons I support them.

What does Obama have to do with it? It's an Army decision. Geez, the lengths you guys will go to :cuckoo:

Further watering down of the military...good grief

Are you not allowed to have crosses in the military ? Can you wear yarmulkes?

Hating on military folks Lassy? Knew you were a "support the troops " faker.

Careful child, you'll fall in the well again. Moronic little toad.

I'm not hating on the military...unlike you leftist loons I support them.

Hmmm no you don't . This thread is a perfect example .

So what ?

It's explained quite clearly when you join the military that you give up all your individuality once you sign the pink paper and swears your oath. If you have never been you will never understand.

That doesn't mean the army can't allow things .

I don't see the big deal. You can recruit more people . And considering we are always stuck wh some Mid East bullshit, it's good PR to have some islams or sheiks around to represent.

It's up to the military. They made the decision...presumably they know what they are doing.

It seems the muslim moron is still up to his eyeballs in last-minute little insults to American traditions. This one goes to the very heart of the word "UNIFORM" ie what a G.I. is allowed to wear. Barry isn't much for tradition...we found that out when he refused to wear a Flag pin or acknowledge the National Anthem until he was president. We know he wants "diversity" instead of "university" on college campuses so why not mess with the Military while he still can?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Army has taken new steps to make it easier for Sikhs, Muslims and other religious minorities to obtain approval to dress and groom themselves according to their religious customs while serving in the military, a spokesman said on Thursday.
Army Secretary Eric Fanning, in a memorandum signed this week, revised the uniform policy to set appearance standards for people seeking religious accommodations to wear beards, turbans and head scarfs.
The new rules allow head scarfs, or hijabs, for Muslim women. They must be of a similar color to the uniform and be free of designs or markings, unless they are camouflage and worn with a camouflage uniform.

06_SIKHPTI3_23_2010_000142B

What Barry doesn't know or care to know is that the US Army doesn't play to "cultural differences". This clown in his turban with a BLUE crest and beard and gut look like a G.I. to you? Barry doesn't know beards and head hair draws fleas and scratching flea bites leads to infections. And turbans and headscarves? Notice there's no allowance for Christian soldiers to wear beards....that would make this idiotic directive too "uniform" eh? :eusa_snooty:

U.S. Army eases rules on beards, turbans for Muslim, Sikh troops
Marines Become Maureens

As a last spit before he swallows, LGBT (new rank) Fanning will order the Marines to stop wearing dress blues and start wearing blue dresses.

What does Obama have to do with it? It's an Army decision. Geez, the lengths you guys will go to :cuckoo:

No it's an appointed civilian homo making the decision...probably after a sauna with the muslim-in-chief. There are reasons there is no Military in history as effective as ours, but then why would any of you code-pinkers care about that? :slap:

Forum List

Back