Basket Case Kathy Griffin Now Needs to ATTONE

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
A few years ago, I wrote an article about the action known as apologizing. I said then (and again now) that the apology is a much misunderstood thing. Most people naively accept it as a retraction from a previous misdeed. It is often incorrectly viewed as an expression of sorrow and regret.

Maybe, in some cases, that is the true situation. All too often though, apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer, not the person(s) being apologized to. The classic case is the convicted (but not yet sentenced) murderer, who, in court, stands up and faces the family of the victim, and apologizes. If they’re really good at it, they might even turn on the tears.

But is all this really for the victim’s family ? Commonly, it is a self-serving act, with the thug just trying to get his sentence reduced (and he doesn’t care a wit about that family).

So, looking at the Kathy Griffin train wreck, it’s fully obvious that the apology uttered in the harebrained press conference she held, was a farce, and nothing more. She even contradicted herself by saying she was still going to make fun of Donald Trump some more.

Well, on way to show sincerity in an apology is to combine it with attonement. Let Kathy Griffin give something to Barron Trump that would be joyful to him (to somewhat lessen his hurt). And let there be a significant sacrifice to Ms Griffin in presenting this gift.

I don’t know Kathy Griffin’s net worth, but whatever it is, the gift(s) she might give to Barron, would need to cut into her wallet a good bit. Then there would be sacrifice, and from it, attonement.

Problem here is, Kathy Griffin isn’t a bit concerned with Barron, or anyone in the Trump family. Whose head will Kooky Kathy hold a replica of next ? This woman needs some help, and not from a lawyer.

She should hang herself. Let little baron watch that.

Apologies are overrated. I especially notice when they try to tell us, "THAT'S not who I am." Of course it is. They wouldn't have done it if it wasnt.

Personally I don't pay any attention to her and don't give a fuck what she says or does.

They should make her walk through the city naked while the crowd spits at her and flings poop onto her the way they did to that queen on Game of Thrones.

Have you educated yourself on microscopic colitis yet hon?

it is a relatively meaningless term. INFLAMMATION is marked by aggregations of
lymphocytes------the normal colon is chock full of lymphocytes. How do I know?----
from my microscope. You do not see lymphocytes without MAGNIFICATION
The medial establishment disagrees love, please don't practice medicine, k?

Overview - Mayo Clinic

They should make her walk through the city naked while the crowd spits at her and flings poop onto her the way they did to that queen on Game of Thrones.
The scatman has spoken, figures, poo flinger.

lymphocytes------the normal colon is chock full of lymphocytes. How do I know?----

Overview - Mayo Clinic

too late--------I've already practiced-----retired now

In 2012, Nugent said, “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their [the Obama administration’s] heads off in November.” He also said, “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.

Ted Nugent Condemns Kathy Griffin But Calls His Obama Comments 'Metaphor' | HuffPost

hate to tell ya this....just not that easy to climb outta the mud onto that high horse considering this was allowed

Overview - Mayo Clinic

too late--------I've already practiced-----retired now
Best thing for humanity, you're clearly ignorant of this.

Forum List

Back