Bathouses

Some of em are actually cute little buggers..
upload_2018-3-15_15-25-3.png

upload_2018-3-15_15-25-24.png

upload_2018-3-15_15-25-56.png

We have real Russian bats to DACHA.
Americans know nothing of their stupid bats. American women have Negro Sex for $1. Solve this equation stupid Americans

2 bats + 3 bats = how many mushrooms

————————//—/—————//

I hate bats...

Americans know nothing of their stupid bats. American women have Negro Sex for $1. Solve this equation stupid Americans

————————//—/—————//

I hate bats...

I like wood bats, the aluminum one's don't make the sweet sound of Louisville Slugger.

10070285.jpg

————————//—/—————//

I hate bats...

I like wood bats, the aluminum one's don't make the sweet sound of Louisville Slugger.

10070285.jpg

Those bats I do like and I agree the wooden versus metal is better...

Now as for the flying type ( not like Barry Bonds when he launched that one many years ago ) are not something I like around but I understand they have their usefulness in the greater cycle of life...

I live near a forest. I shouldn't have a bathouse. That is what them scary woods do.

I have a Russian bathouse. We moved to the USA from Russia. We try to sweat in it once a week. And we came up with their own family logo and the floor around the bathouse was tiled with an engraving. You can choose any option here polarengraving.com. Very great choice for your imagination. We also plan to order a barbecue area.

I have a Russian bathouse. We moved to the USA from Russia. We try to sweat in it once a week. And we came up with their own family logo and the floor around the bathouse was tiled with an engraving. You can choose any option here polarengraving.com. Very great choice for your imagination. We also plan to order a barbecue area.
You are good, productive Russian people. Welcome to America! We need many more like you.

Forum List

Back