Battle @ Burning Man: Rich Libtards Camping Site Sabotaged By Poor Libtards

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
" Revolution against 'rich parasites' at utopian Burning Man Festival as 'hooligans' attack luxury camp
107238031_An%20aerial%20view%20as%20approximately%2070000%20people%20from%20all%20over%20the%20world%20gathering%20for%20the%2030t-small_trans++ul3YgLXf2lEf3afmzmy4CEQRSM77EGlp-onDF5HcpFE.jpg

An aerial view of the Burning Man festivalCREDIT: REUTERS
6 SEPTEMBER 2016 • 10:42AM

It is supposed to be a utopian vision of peace and love but this year's Burning Man Festival has been marred by "hooligans" carrying out a "revolution against rich parasites".

The festival plays out each year in Nevada's Black Rock Desert where 70,000 people build a city in a week, burn a giant wooden effigy of a man, and then restore the arid playa to its original state.

In recent years it has become popular with Silicon Valley millionaires, and billionaires. Luxurious so-called "plug-n-play" camps have sprung up which use hired staff like cooks, builders and security, and allow international jetsetters to drop in for quick visits.

Many traditional "Burners" claim that is a betrayal of the spirit of "radical self-reliance" that is a cornerstone of the festival, which began in 1986.

As anger boiled over one camp called White Ocean, which hosts high profile DJs on a state-of-the-art stage, became the focus of anger."

Revolution against 'rich parasites' at utopian Burning Man Festival as 'hooligans' attack luxury camp

Ha ha, love it.

Anything that goes on for too long gets ruined. More people, more of the wrong type of people, and woe to any festival that starts attracting the West Coast Urban Rich.
There's no bigger hypocrite than a wealthy west coast white left winger. Except maybe an east coast one.

The east coast ones don't do outdoors stuff like this, unless its a cocktail party at "the club".

• Banned
The poor Burners say they're all about 'radical self reliance', yet get pissed because they were not allowed to just waltz into some of the Rich Burner's camps and the richies wouldn't give the poors food.

Radical self reliance my ass. Lol

The poor Burners say they're all about 'radical self reliance', yet get pissed because they were not allowed to just waltz into some of the Rich Burner's camps and the richies wouldn't give the poors food.

Radical self reliance my ass. Lol

I think what really burns the party that got vandalized is that they do allow access to the music area, and do provide some food to the people attending. They figured that would be enough to placate the masses when the DJ's attending and the VIP's have their own little oasis away from the proles.

In this case the VIP's guessed wrong.

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of assholes. Who cares...do they still have the REAL parasites that converged upon them last year?

Forum List

Back