BBC anti-Trump comment of night

This Peter Bowes, or however he spells his name, on BBC Radio 5 just moments ago, interviewing some idiot journalist said to said journalist:

"What does Donald Trump have to do to get people to turn against him?"

Yes NO bias there at all of course :rolleyes-41:

I hate the MSM, they're about as welcome as Gonorrhoea.
Enjoy...
Main Stream Media WTF are they good for?

This Peter Bowes, or however he spells his name, on BBC Radio 5 just moments ago, interviewing some idiot journalist said to said journalist:

"What does Donald Trump have to do to get people to turn against him?"

Yes NO bias there at all of course :rolleyes-41:

I hate the MSM, they're about as welcome as Gonorrhoea.
It's got nothing to do with MSM. That's an American institution.

It has everything to do with stuffy Brits, and how Trump embodies everything Brits consider to what an "Ugly American" would do.

No it's not, it's like the American MSM they're terrified of The Donald's message and who he's pissing off....they don't want Populism ANYWHERE on the planet, in America or here in Europa....trust me I know. They all want to preserve the Status Quo, well nobody actually wants the Status Quo anymore anywhere.

Let's upset their apple cart from America to here in Europa....let's all Go Populist.
I've observed righties on this site throwing around the idea that the MSN and Democrats are terrified of things.

That usually is used for things Democrats and the MSM are NOT afraid of at all. Like Sarah Palin.

As for populism....I do see that within the Fox News world for Trump...but I think at this point it's limited to that echo chamber. I won't underestimate Trump's ability to gather conservative Democratic swing voters.

But terrified? Not hardly

Forum List

Back