Be careful on Friday: Libs planning "day of rage"

They'll never learn. They're just pushing more people to vote for the law and order candidate - Donald Trump.
That's why I called on Trump to declare he was for Law & Order. The fuckin' Libs are playing into our hands.

Mr 3500 lawsuits is the "Law and Order" candidate? o_O
As opposed to the candidate who just committed perjury a number of times in her FBI testimony?

No, not opposed to. Him being labeled the Law and Order candidate is hilarious. 3500 lawsuits!

They'll never learn. They're just pushing more people to vote for the law and order candidate - Donald Trump.
That's why I called on Trump to declare he was for Law & Order. The fuckin' Libs are playing into our hands.

As opposed to the candidate who just committed perjury a number of times in her FBI testimony?

No, not opposed to. Him being labeled the Law and Order candidate is hilarious. 3500 lawsuits!
A personal law suit is a lot different than criminal activity. I guess you don't know the difference.

The rest of the year is going to be full of days of rage. They will only keep escalating their attacks. These thugs will show up to the DNC and RNC conventions to disrupt both and attack supporters. They will hold protests and try to start riots. They will also try to disrupt the elections.
What makes people think the radical leftist thugs are going to riot at the DNC convention? They are sponsored by the left.

When we talk about Law and Order, we are talking about cracking heads of violent disrupters of society. There will be no tolerance of mindless rage against innocent people who are just trying to drive to work, study in a quiet library or attend a campaign rally. The RNC Convention is a private affair, not a government function. Go protest Obama.

Boy, you white mf's are having a fuckin field day hating on BLM, aren't you? 99% of the people in this movement are women, the 1% black men are fuckin with white women, I mean, you nuts really need to learn how to pick your fuckin battles, this ain't one of em!!
What's with this constant mentioning of black men fucking white women? Is that your idea of being grossed out?

A personal law suit is a lot different than criminal activity. I guess you don't know the difference.
No A lawsuit. 3500 lawsuits!

The Soros funded "Day of Rage" turned out to be a dozen 'stoner's sitting on their asses smoking dope and jerking off in front of Sarah Palin posters.
Bet the terrorists are itching to exterminate these losers.

When we talk about Law and Order, we are talking about cracking heads of violent disrupters of society. There will be no tolerance of mindless rage against innocent people who are just trying to drive to work, study in a quiet library or attend a campaign rally. The RNC Convention is a private affair, not a government function. Go protest Obama.

Projection onto Trump doesn't mean that's his policy. He's an outsider who's going to shake up Washington with Pence! An outsider lmao

The Soros funded "Day of Rage" turned out to be a dozen 'stoner's sitting on their asses smoking dope and jerking off in front of Sarah Palin posters.
Bet the terrorists are itching to exterminate these losers.

You still believe the lie they fed you even after nothing happened? Thats dedication

I have to laugh at the liberal idiots here who think it's funny that the whole thing might have been a joke played on the right. I'm sure the police departments across the country appreciated your little prank. We are under a very real threat from the BLM terrorist organization and when we hear something like this we respond.

More than likely it wasn't a prank, it was just too hastily called for and failed.

From the Department of Redundancy Department: "Liberal Idiots"

This may have been a hoax but the three dead cops who were assassinated in Baton Rouge, 4 critically injured, isn't. BLM is a terrorist organization.

I have to laugh at the liberal idiots here who think it's funny that the whole thing might have been a joke played on the right. I'm sure the police departments across the country appreciated your little prank. We are under a very real threat from the BLM terrorist organization and when we hear something like this we respond. More than likely it wasn't a prank, it was just too hastily called for and failed. From the Department of Redundancy Department: "Liberal Idiots"
You have info on who instigated the prank?

Forum List

Back