🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Well, if I'm just being honest, its because of "honesty". Something Trump, nor the right, want anything to do with.

and you consider the Clintons, Obama, lynch, comey, reid, Pelosi, schumer, Sharpton, Jackson-lee, waters, et al to be honest persons? LOL

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

Actually trump is bringing down trump.

Take it up with him.

approval polls above 50%, ranges never reached by Obama or bush. You are wrong.

Redfish, post: 19728869
any other American citizen with a security clearance would have been indicted and convicted if he/she did what Hillary did. But the left is perfectly ok with some people being above the law as long as they have a D behind their name.

That is not true. If intent to harm the US Is not a factor plus if no harm to the US results from negligence no one gets indicted.

Clinton was JAYWALKING in a town where laws against it was on the books. No accident or harm resulted from it. Police and prosecutors do not file charges against every lawbreaker that does it. It is the same in Clinton's case when it comes to handling classified documents. Except in the latter Comey found no intent to mishandle.

As Comey stated. That is why I hate Trumpo. He tells/repeats lies and half-truths and his Trumporoids magnify it into massive lies and conspiracy theories.

Just like Birther Trumpo. Racist accuser and liar. And now you are a hemorrhoid stuck on Trumpo's ass.

Hating Trumpo is the only proper course for decent, knowledgeable real Americans.

who wants to bring him down ? the old bastard is destroying the GOP faster than they can cover their ass - leave him alone, he's on a roll.

“Destroying the GOP”?
Huh?
America’s best is smiling ear to ear as they stack their chips, anyone with any ambition is working, Blacks are finally peeling away from the taxpayer tit, real estate values are soaring, the military and law enforcement are appreciated and funded, illegal wetbacks are running scared shitless and twisted LefTards piss their pants as they’re verbally bitch-slapped daily.
Yep, things are really looking bleak for anyone fucked up in the head who hates a prospering, ambitious, decent society.
Trump is absolutely killing it for the GOP AND everyone that matters.
Make America American Again!

They want Trump gone come 2021, voted out of office, as do a majority of Americans.

HUH?
30 states and 2,623 counties gave him the keys to the Oval Office...remember?
The unAmerican and barely American filth of Mexifornia and Loon York want Trump gone....that’s all. Filth don’t matter...good people are making the rules now....hahaha

As this thread proves over and over, the far left hates anything not part of the far left religion.

As this thread proves over and over, the far left hates anything not part of the far left religion.

I'm not a liberal, I'm a libertarian. I wasn't sure if the 'libs' in the OP refers to libertarians too, or what.

Anyway, my disgust with Trump is mostly personal. He's the kind of phony blowhard I've hated all my life. But his phoniness extends into his politics, as well. He's a salesman, so he tells the rubes whatever they want to hear, but when push comes to shove he's every bit as much of a big government interventionist as the Hillary.

Only because of hyper-partisan, un-Constitutional gerrymandering, voter suppression and BLUE state dumbasses.

Same reason Obama won.
Wrong. Obama won due to the 18 - 25 demographic vote.

Well known what Obama's agenda was.
2e54e54d549a0b295a7dc5ec05fdf145.jpg 3ec2d94f4bcc7756f34be893b5400eb9.jpg

Redfish, post: 19728869
any other American citizen with a security clearance would have been indicted and convicted if he/she did what Hillary did. But the left is perfectly ok with some people being above the law as long as they have a D behind their name.

That is not true. If intent to harm the US Is not a factor plus if no harm to the US results from negligence no one gets indicted.

Clinton was JAYWALKING in a town where laws against it was on the books. No accident or harm resulted from it. Police and prosecutors do not file charges against every lawbreaker that does it. It is the same in Clinton's case when it comes to handling classified documents. Except in the latter Comey found no intent to mishandle.

As Comey stated. That is why I hate Trumpo. He tells/repeats lies and half-truths and his Trumporoids magnify it into massive lies and conspiracy theories.

Just like Birther Trumpo. Racist accuser and liar. And now you are a hemorrhoid stuck on Trumpo's ass.

Hating Trumpo is the only proper course for decent, knowledgeable real Americans.

total bullshit. Here is a simple analogy for you. You are going 85 in a 40 mph zone, you didn't intend to do it, you just didn't pay attention, no one was hurt and no damage done----------does the cop give you a ticket? did you break the law? Yes to both.

I'm not a liberal, I'm a libertarian. I wasn't sure if the 'libs' in the OP refers to libertarians too, or what.

Anyway, my disgust with Trump is mostly personal. He's the kind of phony blowhard I've hated all my life. But his phoniness extends into his politics, as well. He's a salesman, so he tells the rubes whatever they want to hear, but when push comes to shove he's every bit as much of a big government interventionist as the Hillary.

the big difference is that Trump wants the USA to succeed and prosper. Hillary only wants herself and her left wing cronies to prosper at the expense of the rest of us.

otal bullshit. Here is a simple analogy for you. You are going 85 in a 40 mph zone, you didn't intend to do it, you just didn't pay attention, no one was hurt and no damage done----------does the cop give you a ticket? did you break the law? Yes to both.

Idiot. Jaywalking is not anything near the danger potential as going 45 mph over the speed limit in 2 tons of steel.

That's why I hate Trump too. He brings out the stupid in you people.

Leo123, post: 19727353
Yes he did, you are a liar.

Then show us the quote where Comey said Hillary was guilty of anything.

"An early draft of former FBI Director James Comey’s statement closing out the Hillary Clinton email case accused the former secretary of State of having been “grossly negligent” in handling classified information, newly reported memos to Congress show.

The tough language was changed to the much softer accusation that Clinton had been “extremely careless” in her handling of classified information when Comey announced in July 2016 there would be no charges against her.

The change is significant, since federal law states that gross negligence in handling the nation’s intelligence can be punished criminally with prison time or fines."

Early Comey draft accused Clinton of gross negligence on emails

Comey is dirty you fool. Hillary should have been indicted.

Hillary had permission of her agency. Like previous Secretaries of State did

If it wasn’t Hillary, nobody would have cared

the big difference is that Trump wants the USA to succeed and prosper. Hillary only wants herself and her left wing cronies to prosper at the expense of the rest of us.
Isolationism will not help us succeed and prosper

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Well, if I'm just being honest, its because of "honesty". Something Trump, nor the right, want anything to do with.

and you consider the Clintons, Obama, lynch, comey, reid, Pelosi, schumer, Sharpton, Jackson-lee, waters, et al to be honest persons? LOL
So how are the prosecutions coming, super dupes and conspiracy nut jobs?

otal bullshit. Here is a simple analogy for you. You are going 85 in a 40 mph zone, you didn't intend to do it, you just didn't pay attention, no one was hurt and no damage done----------does the cop give you a ticket? did you break the law? Yes to both.

Idiot. Jaywalking is not anything near the danger potential as going 45 mph over the speed limit in 2 tons of steel.

That's why I hate Trump too. He brings out the stupid in you people.
The dupes believed all that BS before Trump came along. All he had to do was repeat it to get their lifetime Allegiance or maybe he believes it too. I wish he and the Dupes would wake up and we could move forward based on reality. That would not be tax cuts for the rich again! And deregulation toward another corrupt bubble bust...

Forum List

Back