🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

Leo123, post: 19727353
Yes he did, you are a liar.

Then show us the quote where Comey said Hillary was guilty of anything.

"An early draft of former FBI Director James Comey’s statement closing out the Hillary Clinton email case accused the former secretary of State of having been “grossly negligent” in handling classified information, newly reported memos to Congress show.

The tough language was changed to the much softer accusation that Clinton had been “extremely careless” in her handling of classified information when Comey announced in July 2016 there would be no charges against her.

The change is significant, since federal law states that gross negligence in handling the nation’s intelligence can be punished criminally with prison time or fines."

Early Comey draft accused Clinton of gross negligence on emails

Comey is dirty you fool. Hillary should have been indicted.

any other American citizen with a security clearance would have been indicted and convicted if he/she did what Hillary did. But the left is perfectly ok with some people being above the law as long as they have a D behind their name.
Hillary had permission of her agency. Like previous Secretaries of State did

If it wasn’t Hillary, nobody would have cared

Yeah an agency comprised of Hillary shills.

otal bullshit. Here is a simple analogy for you. You are going 85 in a 40 mph zone, you didn't intend to do it, you just didn't pay attention, no one was hurt and no damage done----------does the cop give you a ticket? did you break the law? Yes to both.

Idiot. Jaywalking is not anything near the danger potential as going 45 mph over the speed limit in 2 tons of steel.

That's why I hate Trump too. He brings out the stupid in you people.
The dupes believed all that BS before Trump came along. All he had to do was repeat it to get their lifetime Allegiance or maybe he believes it too. I wish he and the Dupes would wake up and we could move forward based on reality. That would not be tax cuts for the rich again! And deregulation toward another corrupt bubble bust...

The 'BS' you are referring to is known as the TRUTH to everyone but leftist, neo-Marxist, brainwashed humans that can't even figure out which sex they are. Dumbasses.

otal bullshit. Here is a simple analogy for you. You are going 85 in a 40 mph zone, you didn't intend to do it, you just didn't pay attention, no one was hurt and no damage done----------does the cop give you a ticket? did you break the law? Yes to both.

Idiot. Jaywalking is not anything near the danger potential as going 45 mph over the speed limit in 2 tons of steel.

The dupes believed all that BS before Trump came along. All he had to do was repeat it to get their lifetime Allegiance or maybe he believes it too. I wish he and the Dupes would wake up and we could move forward based on reality. That would not be tax cuts for the rich again! And deregulation toward another corrupt bubble bust...

The 'BS' you are referring to is known as the TRUTH to everyone but leftist, neo-Marxist, brainwashed humans that can't even figure out which sex they are. Dumbasses.
Too bad evil corrupt Democrats don't exist in the real world, super duper conspiracy nut.

Too bad evil corrupt Democrats don't exist in the real world, super duper conspiracy nut.
There is GOP hate character assassination BS propaganda masquerading as news and and "commentary" LOL and then there is the rest of the world media laughing at you, stupid. And horror struck.

Neo-Marxists are not evil they're just ignorant dupes that are dangerous in large numbers.

There is GOP hate character assassination BS propaganda masquerading as news and and "commentary" LOL and then there is the rest of the world media laughing at you, stupid. And horror struck.

No...That's known as NEWS it's just not the news that Neo-Marxists want to be seen by their brainwashed legions so they tell them that the GOP is 'hate' and that FOX news is 'bad.'

No...That's known as NEWS it's just not the news that Neo-Marxists want to be seen by their brainwashed legions so they tell them that the GOP is 'hate' and that FOX news is 'bad.'
So how are the Hillary Obama holder Foundation prosecutions coming along, fool?

Neo-Marxists are not evil they're just ignorant dupes that are dangerous in large numbers.
So we are in favor of a communist dictatorship that owns all industry and business? LOL! Brainwashed functional moron.

So we are in favor of a communist dictatorship that owns all industry and business? LOL! Brainwashed functional moron.

Poor little dupes don't even realize they are being led to slaughter.

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

because Trump is not right in the head.

Yep super dupe, the rich pay too much in taxes and you don't pay any LOL. Democrats are all evil and our justice system is a deep dark state conspiracy. Funny how the richest country in the world is the only 1 without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave a living wage good vacations etc etc. That would be communism!! Brainwashed functional moron.

Leo123, post: 19727353
Yes he did, you are a liar.

Then show us the quote where Comey said Hillary was guilty of anything.

"An early draft of former FBI Director James Comey’s statement closing out the Hillary Clinton email case accused the former secretary of State of having been “grossly negligent” in handling classified information, newly reported memos to Congress show.

The tough language was changed to the much softer accusation that Clinton had been “extremely careless” in her handling of classified information when Comey announced in July 2016 there would be no charges against her.

The change is significant, since federal law states that gross negligence in handling the nation’s intelligence can be punished criminally with prison time or fines."

Early Comey draft accused Clinton of gross negligence on emails

Comey is dirty you fool. Hillary should have been indicted.

any other American citizen with a security clearance would have been indicted and convicted if he/she did what Hillary did. But the left is perfectly ok with some people being above the law as long as they have a D behind their name.
Hillary had permission of her agency. Like previous Secretaries of State did

If it wasn’t Hillary, nobody would have cared

Yeah an agency comprised of Hillary shills.
There was precedent of previous executives using a private server

because Trump is not right in the head.

Lots of trolls here today.

You being the biggest one so far.

reagan_iran_contra.jpg

And the left swallowed Obama's shit.
No we didn't. You don't remember the Obama press conference just 6 months into his presidency, where just before he came out, the press secretary was complaining to the leftists in the crowd, "You got to give him [Obama] more time!" Which was in reference to all the criticism coming from the left that Obama was not keeping his campaign promises.

Me personally, I withdrew my support for his policies 18 months into his first term.

No we didn't. You don't remember the Obama press conference just 6 months into his presidency, where just before he came out, the press secretary was complaining to the leftists in the crowd, "You got to give him [Obama] more time!" Which was in reference to all the criticism coming from the left that Obama was not keeping his campaign promises.

Me personally, I withdrew my support for his policies 18 months into his first term.
Obama was on a right the ship mission, and it didn't include the American citizenry on whole in that mission. Anyone could see this, and hear this in his rehtoric, policies, actions, and appointments made throughout his run. He almost destroyed years upon years of progress between the blacks and whites with his bullcrap racism.

The GOP has been leading for 35 years as far as the economy and tax rates, have wrecked the country and the middle class, caused a world depression and the the stupidest Wars ever. You dupes are so stupid, brainwashed functional morons.

Obama was on a right the ship mission, and it didn't include the American citizenry on whole in that mission. Anyone could see this, and hear this in his rehtoric, policies, actions, and appointments made throughout his run. He almost destroyed years upon years of progress between the blacks and whites with his bullcrap racism.
Can't bring brainwashed assholes along LOL. Sorry you couldn't handle his being black. How is his prosecution coming, super dupe?

Yeah it was Obama's fault the GOP only wanted to screw him, never ever cooperate. The GOP is a brainwashing thieving lying disgrace and a total disaster snap out of it.

Forum List

Back