Bear ye One Anothers Burdens - Prayer Request

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

In recent days we have seen some board members here go through devastating losses of family members.

It is with that thought in mind that I'm asking people who need prayer - people who are suffering the loss of loved ones, prayer for sick family members, friend, neighbor, co-worker, difficult job situation, needing a job, depression, anxiety..... to post a prayer request.

You can put the person's first name, a nickname or screen name they use or even an initial on the prayer request with a desciption of their illness or need so we can pray specifically for that individual. God knows who they are - no need to put last names or anything too personal..

Then those who do pray each morning can search the prayer request thread each day and lift those people up for prayer. I believe God will answer those prayers and we can all help make a difference here.

Last edited:
My prayer request is for President Obama. That he will consider his own future as well as the future of this nation - that he is president of - in the matter of Syria and that God will use that concern to cause him to weigh carefully the consequences of his decisions. That God will direct and guide him in the future to make the right decisions in spite of any pressures he would get from opposing forces. - Jeri

Prayer for the christians in Egypt that God will protect these people and send his angels to camp about them - they are under heavy attack right now. Also peace for Israel during the celebration of their New Year - G-ds protection - and prayer for the peace of Jerusalem.

A prayer I've found myself saying lately is to pray for the people of this nation, that the Lord will have mercy on us and rise up servants to preach the Gospel with power and authority in order to convince us to return to Him.

That is my prayer too, Avatar. On that note I'm finished with the political discussions. I believe the only hope this nation has is prayer and preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. ( undiluted ) Anything else is an act of futility.

- Jeri

One last request - if people do not feel comfortable with putting in a prayer request on the thread then let them send an email to someone here who is a christian - that can pray for their situation. There are many Christians here: Chuck T, Irish Ram, Carol Jo, Jon Berzerk, Drifter, Daveman, Quantum Windbag, Smilebong & others. I'll pray too if you send me one. I know none of these people would ever repeat what is said to them in an email because as believers we know better.

Even praise reports about answered prayer should be kept private unless the individual wants to tell it themselves. ( always )

Be blessed. - Jeri

That is my prayer too, Avatar. On that note I'm finished with the political discussions. I believe the only hope this nation has is prayer and preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. ( undiluted ) Anything else is an act of futility.

- Jeri

That is my desire. And I believe the Lord will grant this prayer. We are about to see miracles.

- Jeri

That is my desire. And I believe the Lord will grant this prayer. We are about to see miracles.

Yes, we are.

Forum List

Back