Beau Biden supports probation for pedophile who raped his daughter

I view it as a campaign contribution to further the democrat party! Party first!
\
:gay:

Ever watch a crime show or film where the gang member is questioned by the police and because he WOULDN'T talk he is released knowing the gang will asume he was freed because he snitched on them?

It would be a death sentence.

I wonder how long this guy will walk free?

The V.P. might need the guy in public to finish him off without any links to Joe.

In prison anyone in there would be more than willing to tell what he knew about a hit being placed on the guy by a sitting V.P. or his cronies.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear of him having an unexpected fatal accident.

First I think the person is a monster if the allegations are true and there's a special place for him in hell.

Second, Steve, I'm amused that you pour so much effort into accusing most rapes of being false accusations, yet you feel so strongly about this case. How do you know it's not a false claim you creep?

Your thread title and Op don't match what is said in the link:

"This was not a strong case, and a loss at trial was a distinct possibility," Biden wrote in a letter submitted to The News Journal...

..."In recognition of the weakness of the case, the assigned prosecutor offered a plea and sentence recommendation that guaranteed the defendant would be required to register as a sex offender, participate in court-ordered sex offender rehabilitation therapy and to have no contact with the victim and any other child under the age of 16," Biden wrote. "A loss at trial would have rendered any of these restrictions impossible...."

To say this is a LGBT related issue is just an expression of homophobia pretty much out of the blue. You know what they say about the gay-haters.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

Last edited:

"This was not a strong case, and a loss at trial was a distinct possibility," Biden wrote in a letter submitted to The News Journal...

..."In recognition of the weakness of the case, the assigned prosecutor offered a plea and sentence recommendation that guaranteed the defendant would be required to register as a sex offender, participate in court-ordered sex offender rehabilitation therapy and to have no contact with the victim and any other child under the age of 16," Biden wrote. "A loss at trial would have rendered any of these restrictions impossible...."

To say this is a LGBT related issue is just an expression of homophobia pretty much out of the blue. You know what they say about the gay-haters.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

I said lgbtped

Right you mentioned LGBTs. The question is "why?". Is there some sort of LGBT fascination that makes you bring that up in a story about a pedophile?

Last edited:

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals - Scientific American

I said lgbtped

Right you mentioned LGBTs. The question is "why?". Is there some sort of LGBT fascination that makes you bring that up in a story about a pedophile?
maybe because both are sexual perverts and nambla used to march with gays....it was a big controversy in the lgbt community when they were kicked out, but they are founders of the movement

I said lgbtped

Note you omitted the ped from lgbtped

Right. I subtracted ped after you added LGBT to ped. The question I was asking is what is your reasoning or fascination with LGBTs that when you see a pedophile story, your focus isn't what happened to the child but instead trying to make a statement about LGBTs by combining LGBT with "ped". It shows you have some sort of special fascination with LGBTs and tried to work that in with a story about a pedophile.

I said lgbtped

Right. I subtracted ped after you added LGBT to ped. The question I was asking is what is your reasoning or fascination with LGBTs that when you see a pedophile story, your focus isn't what happened to the child but instead trying to make a statement about LGBTs by combining LGBT with "ped". It shows you have some sort of special fascination with LGBTs and tried to work that in with a story about a pedophile.

Don't humor him. He won't listen.

Unfortunately, the bitch judge was in her right under state law to give that daughter fucker probation. It's amazing how far a little money and prestige will go.

Robert H. Richards IV raped his 3-year old daughter.

Doesn't that make him a heteroped?

In fact, using your logic, doesn't that make all heterosexuals pedophiles?

you're missing the point. homos and pedos are both sexual perverts. And the Gay movement, especially in it's early years was very friendly with pedos......something they want people to forget.

Much of the ire against Jurden stems from her notation in her sentencing order about Richards' fitness for prison, which she listed as a mitigating factor.
She also noted as mitigating factors impacting the sentence that Richards "has significant treatment needs that must be met" and has "strong family support

what kind of shit is this? It's funny I like a lot of the DuPonts, but this guy should be dead, not just in prison.

Fitness for prison, WTF is that??????????

Why do liberals defend the rich perverts, but constantly bitch about how much money they have? I guess it shows you their priorities

Forum List

Back