Beau Biden supports probation for pedophile who raped his daughter

Much of the ire against Jurden stems from her notation in her sentencing order about Richards' fitness for prison, which she listed as a mitigating factor.
She also noted as mitigating factors impacting the sentence that Richards "has significant treatment needs that must be met" and has "strong family support

what kind of shit is this? It's funny I like a lot of the DuPonts, but this guy should be dead, not just in prison.

Fitness for prison, WTF is that??????????

Why do liberals defend the rich perverts, but constantly bitch about how much money they have? I guess it shows you their priorities

Who are these imaginary liberals defending him?

Note you omitted the ped from lgbtped

Robert H. Richards IV raped his 3-year old daughter.

Doesn't that make him a heteroped?

In fact, using your logic, doesn't that make all heterosexuals pedophiles?

you're missing the point. homos and pedos are both sexual perverts. And the Gay movement, especially in it's early years was very friendly with pedos......something they want people to forget.

So you openly admit that you are a homophobe?

Anyone who supports the killing of a child in the womb is - without a doubt - an avid supporter of child abuse.

All Catholics who support abortion should be refused communion and when they die, the sacrament of last rites.

AS far as Beau Biden is concerned, obviously an apple does not roll far away from its tree.

Anyone who supports the killing of a child in the womb is - without a doubt - an avid supporter of child abuse.

All Catholics who support abortion should be refused communion and when they die, the sacrament of last rites.

AS far as Beau Biden is concerned, obviously an apple does not roll far away from its tree.

When you've got nothing better to say, bring up abortion!

Everyone knows that's the magical trump card in any argument, right?

All right, let me rephrase: Anyone who has no objection to a child abuser getting away virtually scot free must have low enough regard for the life of a child to support the abhorrent practice of abortion, which could be avoided by not getting pregnant, which could be avoided by keeping your thighs closed, which you could accomplish with a little self-discipline and more importantly: SELF-RESPECT.

This isn't rare. Judges across the country are showing leniency to child predators.

All right, let me rephrase: Anyone who has no objection to a child abuser getting away virtually scot free must have low enough regard for the life of a child to support the abhorrent practice of abortion, which could be avoided by not getting pregnant, which could be avoided by keeping your thighs closed, which you could accomplish with a little self-discipline and more importantly: SELF-RESPECT.

What a ignorant fucking post. Your post makes it look like you didn't even read the link provided in the Op. The whole purpose of the plea deal was avoid the guy having a chance to get off "scott free". They felt like they had a weak case which means they may not have been able to get a conviction. With his guilty plea, he is now on the registered sex offenders list and is not allowed to be around children. He is now officially a convicted sex offender. Do you object to that? And if so, then does that mean you want to kill babies?

Last edited:
First I think the person is a monster if the allegations are true and there's a special place for him in hell.

Second, Steve, I'm amused that you pour so much effort into accusing most rapes of being false accusations, yet you feel so strongly about this case. How do you know it's not a false claim you creep?

( emphasis added)

He admitted molesting his three year old and his one year old at the time (2005).

The thing I find strange about this case, is his ex is suing him 9 years later. I don't get why she waited unless she stayed with him ( which I have no clue about) if she did, she is just as sick as him IMO since he did admit to what he did. I don't get why this would not have been covered in child support or something in the divorce decree if she left him when she found out he was abusing the kids in 2005.

Forum List

Back