Because Of Kavanaugh, Anyone Feel Polls Will Be Way Off For Midterm Results?,Like In 2016?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:5_1_12024: :dance: :hyper: This could happen. After what we have seen over the last two months, we may just have that waking of the sleeping giant add another 10 points to the conservative percentage of current polls. How do they take polls now? There is no way to calculate how many millions more Americans plan to vote a straight republican ballot come November.
Based on the intense anger we all see now, we just may see some 60/40 blowouts in some red and purple states. Where the polls there show a 5 to 10 point lead for the GOP.
For all we know, we could wind up with at least a 58/42 Senate if about 70 Million Americans come out in honor of Justice Kavanaugh.
:right: :RockOn:

:5_1_12024: :dance: :hyper: This could happen. After what we have seen over the last two months, we may just have that waking of the sleeping giant add another 10 points to the conservative percentage of current polls. How do they take polls now? There is no way to calculate how many millions more Americans plan to vote a straight republican ballot come November.
Based on the intense anger we all see now, we just may see some 60/40 blowouts in some red and purple states. Where the polls there show a 5 to 10 point lead for the GOP.
For all we know, we could wind up with at least a 58/42 Senate if about 70 Million Americans come out in honor of Justice Kavanaugh.
Democrats are in a lot more trouble than they realize.

The dems don't realize that the urban plantations they control do not reflect the voters in flyover country. Their MSM doesn't matter up country. Also working folks don't watch their late night bullshit, they need to work in the morning. Ever wonder why all those gals protesting in DC aren't at work like the rest of us?

i am guessing the more that comes out about the Kava debacle, the more independents learn of the shanangans that went on behind the scenes, the more they watch the replays of the hearings, the more outrage. therefore, the more votes

I like Trump! I don't care what happened in his past. It seems that it's all the Democrats do; is "take you behind the woodshed" about your past. Unless, he (Trump) severely caused vile harm on someone in the past; that I can understand. But he seems like a really nice guy. I have met him in person when he was campaigning in Cadillac, Michigan in March of 2016. The place was rocking!

So, I like what he is doing for the country. I know many will disagree with me, and that's fine. It's about time we put COUNTRY first! It's about time we have jobs back in the USA! It's about time we had a country that stands for what it was founded on. So, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

As for Kavanaugh, I would have chosen Amy Coney Barrett. Not Kavanaugh. But that's just my personal opinion.

Yes, the Democrats are in big trouble in November! I hope we will continue the RED WAVE!

I like Trump! I don't care what happened in his past. It seems that it's all the Democrats do; is "take you behind the woodshed" about your past. Unless, he (Trump) severely caused vile harm on someone in the past; that I can understand. But he seems like a really nice guy. I have met him in person when he was campaigning in Cadillac, Michigan in March of 2016. The place was rocking!

So, I like what he is doing for the country. I know many will disagree with me, and that's fine. It's about time we put COUNTRY first! It's about time we have jobs back in the USA! It's about time we had a country that stands for what it was founded on. So, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

As for Kavanaugh, I would have chosen Amy Coney Barrett. Not Kavanaugh. But that's just my personal opinion.

Yes, the Democrats are in big trouble in November! I hope we will continue the RED WAVE!
if Amy is next, then we all need to make accusations of anyone who tries to pull these stunts on her! God I hope the right starts to make accusations on anyone rat that starts up on her!

if Amy is next, then we all need to make accusations of anyone who tries to pull these stunts on her! God I hope the right starts to make accusations on anyone rat that starts up on her!

From only what I have read about her...they have nothing on her. Yes, I am sure they will make something up. They always do. It's what the left are always good at doing!

Democrats are in a lot more trouble than they realize.

I wish this were true, (Not by much) but everything else says different.

Republicans RIP.

If I was Senator Grassley I'd tell all GOP members to just say congratulations on your nomination, I fully support your confirmation. Then confirm her in record time.

"So Like, uh, it's like possible, like, totally I cannot not give you an exact answer or date, like, uh, Im really not sure, like, maybe I recall, or maybe my answer may not be like totally accurate, like, Im not sure what year I was molested, like, i think it was bewteen, like, 1981 and 1987.
Now, who in any state of mind talks like this? AND THIS IS A PROFESSOR?

The BK vote will help unite the never-TRUMPers or in the very least keep them from screwing things up by attacking TRUMP for long enough to get through the midterms.
I also think many men who vote democrat are most likely to answer polls one way and vote another. I imagine many democratic men don't believe Fords accusation and think while Kavanaugh was about to fight against the charges it wasn't easy and would be next to impossible for someone in the private sector.

It should be alarming to think had Fords friend agreed to lie about the party and confirm Fords story we would be in a totally different place today.

From only what I have read about her...they have nothing on her. Yes, I am sure they will make something up. They always do. It's what the left are always good at doing!

I wish that were so... Sadly, U can bet your bottom dollar that they have a file on Amy Barrett that is far thicker than the Bible upon which the justices swear. Harken back to the last time 'Di - abolical Fi' and Barrett met in committee for her current judiciary seat.

Well, I believe that since we are nearing the midterms, the Democrats tried and failed, to do what they usually do best - that was to do anything possible to keep Kavanaugh from being nominated. Just like the Russian Collusion. They will do anything to ...DELAY..DELAY...AND DELAY. Then they will smear and annihilate anyone who tries to stop it.

For two years, this Russian collusion has found NOTHING. But they are still trying to find something to pin it on Trump.

For two weeks, the Kavanaugh fiasco has found NOTHING. But they tried to delay the nomination process and pin it on Brett Kavanaugh.

I wish that were so... Sadly, U can bet your bottom dollar that they have a file on Amy Barrett that is far thicker than the Bible upon which the justices swear. Harken back to the last time 'Di - abolical Fi' and Barrett met in committee for her current judiciary seat.

Oh I am sure they do! I wouldn't disagree with you on that. But it would have been smeared and her character (just as Kavanaugh's) would be the "essence of the Democrats".

The Dimms will use the incorrect polls to “prove”the elections were rigged.

I think you underestimate the effect this has had on the other side. I work with a fair number of liberals, most are apolitical, but this got them talking politics for the first time since I worked with them. Many of them would likely not have voted in the mid-terms but will now.

Even my wife who never talks politics does not like Kavanaugh despite my support of him. She will very likely vote for the Ds this November because of how this has played out.

Actually the finally polls for the 2016 election had Hillary's numbers about right most had her at 46 or 47 percent, the problem was they had trump at 41 or 42 percent and IGNORED the 10 percent undecided that actually elected Trump.

The Dimms will use the incorrect polls to “prove”the elections were rigged.

Of course! Like I said, they are good at what they do! And that is to "take anyone and everyone behind the woodshed" and public shame them to no end.

Will the be inaccurate because of Kavanaugh? No. Will polling results change in these last few weeks, reflecting new attitudes because of Kavanaugh? Probably.

Will this year's polls reflect similar mistakes as 2016's polls? Possibly. I can't help but notice that there is a lot of generic ballot polling that has been reported on, along with this apparent suggestion that nationwide polling should translate to the composition of the House. Not sure anyone has yet figured out that there's a lot of intellectual laziness going on.

Will the be inaccurate because of Kavanaugh? No. Will polling results change in these last few weeks, reflecting new attitudes because of Kavanaugh? Probably.

Will this year's polls reflect similar mistakes as 2016's polls? Possibly. I can't help but notice that there is a lot of generic ballot polling that has been reported on, along with this apparent suggestion that nationwide polling should translate to the composition of the House. Not sure anyone has yet figured out that there's a lot of intellectual laziness going on.

A lot of polls these days are "fixed". It's so easy to distort the polls and then make them public. And so believable to the point; anyone would not contest it; unless they knew themselves it was "rigged".

I hate polls and I have never trusted them. Means NOTHING to me.

Forum List

Back